Best Tee Gift you ever received...

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tee Gift you ever received...

Looking for retail item $200 - $300 for our Member Guest

Wondered what the best tee gift you ever got was - and perhaps a suggestion or two that might resonate with us...

If you know someone who might be a fit to supply us - let me know

Event is in June so we don't have a lot of time - thanks for your ideas in advance
    Helping Canadians to earn fixed returns of 8% with 133% security to back their cash and registered investments

What's in the bag?
    SLDR - Matrix Black Tie x
    3 metal Mizuno Tzoid
    5 metal Ping K15
    7 metal Tour exotic 21 degrees
    Ping s55 5-PW
    Wedges 52* - 56* - 60*
    Scotty 2.6 Newport

Re: Best Tee Gift you ever received...

Originally posted by ParMaker View Post
    Looking for retail item $200 - $300 for our Member Guest

Wondered what the best tee gift you ever got was - and perhaps a suggestion or two that might resonate with us...

If you know someone who might be a fit to supply us - let me know

Event is in June so we don't have a lot of time - thanks for your ideas in advance
    Do you mean gifts for a tourney? Or just for one person? I suspect the latter, given your price point.

How about something personally monogrammed? A high end golf shirt, logo balls and a divot repair tool? Make a package to give them, so not just one thing. People generally love things with their name on it, so I'd start there.

Last summer I got a box of ProVs, which I immediately sold on BST, but I also got logo balls and a nice light jacket. It was pretty cool getting stuff with my own logo embroidered. Showed how thoughtful my vendor partner was.
    – Greg

Comment

Let them Customize their own MyJoys.
      In My Sun Mountain FOUR5 or ClicGear B3

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 60 X 125MSI
      3 Wood: Titleist 913FD
      Hybrid: Titleist 913 HD 20* & 23* Diamana White X
      Irons: Taylor Made PSI 5- PW
      Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM4 52*, 56*, 60*
      Putter: Scotty Futura X7
      Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt

Comment

Personalized Titleist (or OEM of your choice) den caddy was one that immediately comes to mind.
        10 degree Cobra Fly-Z+ / Matrix White Tie 55X4
        16 degree Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 / Fujikura Speeder 865
        20 degree Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid / MR JavlinFX
        4-AW Nike Vapor Pro Combo / DG Pro

54, 58 degree Ping Glide / CFS
        Ping Anser Redwood

Srixon ZStar XV

Comment

Leather headcover set
          Many sources, Stitch golf, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Qball View Post
            Let them Customize their own MyJoys.
            This would be a neat one. Obviously the people wouldn't get the shoes for that event unless you do shoes and get in contact with one of the manufacturers to have a rep and a pile of shoes there, but then it wouldn't likely be MyJoys.

Comment

Originally posted by jimfastcar View Post
              Leather headcover set
              Many sources, Stitch golf, etc

Might not have enough lead time depending on how large the order would be, but another good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
                Might not have enough lead time depending on how large the order would be, but another good idea.
                4 weeks if hustle the order

Comment

What a waste of money for headcovers. That's a lot of money to spend on things people do not really need or want (unless from Augusta National) If convinced you need to spend that much, give them credit to the pro shop (win win) or expensive sunglasses (multiple styles) and the requisite logo prov's and shirt commemorating the day.
                  Last edited by gotogolf; May 7, 2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gotogolf View Post
                    What a waste of money for headcovers. That's a lot of money to spend on things people do not really need. If convinced you need to spend that much, giveme them credit to the pro shop (win win) or expensive sunglasses (multiple styles) and the requisite logo prov's and shirt commemorating the day.

I don't think its a waste, I'd use them. Its a member/Guest, so just pro shop credit is terrible unpersonal. What good is sunglasses to people who need corrective lenses if that isn't an available option, and even if it was, I'd never want to be the one to get all the info in, make sure its right and get things to people.

Comment

I don't think its a waste, I'd use them. Its a member/Guest, so just pro shop credit is terrible unpersonal. What good is sunglasses to people who need corrective lenses if that isn't an available option, and even if it was, I'd never want to be the one to get all the info in, make sure its right and get things to people.
                      Then how about a monogrammed Golf bag? $250 for three headcovers??? Wow that's a lot of money.

A pro shop credit after maybe personalized shirts (different for every team?) and balls means money to the club and people always need something from the pro shop.

Comment

Then how about a monogrammed Golf bag? $250 for three headcovers??? Wow that's a lot of money.
                        Bag is to personal unless you are all cart bag people. I wouldn't use a Ping carry bag as I don't like how they sit/fit my back, but SM works better for me. 99.99% of golfers use head covers. We can pick apart each argument.

Comment

Bag is to personal unless you are all cart bag people. I wouldn't use a Ping carry bag as I don't like how they sit/fit my back, but SM works better for me. 99.99% of golfers use head covers. We can pick apart each argument.
                          Then have at it!!!!!

Comment

I once received 4 nice wine glasses (you could substitute pilsner glasses too) engraved with the host club logo.

They were very nice - something you'd never purchase for yourself - but look nice on a bookshelf if you display golf $hit, or usable around the house

Lefty

(extras could then be paired and sold in the pro shop, or given as gifts during special dinner events at the club)

Comment

Originally posted by Leftyhacker View Post
                              I once received 4 nice wine glasses (you could substitute pilsner glasses too) engraved with the host club logo.

They were very nice - something you'd never purchase for yourself - but look nice on a bookshelf if you display golf $hit, or usable around the house

Lefty

(extras could then be paired and sold in the pro shop, or given as gifts during special dinner events at the club)

Miller Golf of London is a Canadian company specializing in personalized golf accessories, crystal golf awards, glassware, and golf tournament gifts.

This company does them and have had 2 places I worked put orders through them and they turned out good.

Then have at it!!!!!
                              Geez, and I'm usually the negative one. Your ideas all sucked and mine were better!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X