Collapse

Tiger WINS Target Challenge

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger WINS Target Challenge

Very impressive tournament from Tiger. Padraig made it easy for him but Tiger was still very solid. Putting was clutch. I still would like to see Padraig put his game together and win a Major in 2005.
    "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
    Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Tiger's Target Challenge

Originally posted by Focker Singh
    Very impressive tournament from Tiger. Padraig made it easy for him but Tiger was still very solid. Putting was clutch. I still would like to see Padraig put his game together and win a Major in 2005.
    tiger looks very confident now; look out for next year.

i would like to see padraig win a major next year too. his game is good enough to win...he just has to put it all together.

makes me miss playing oudoors though.
    Jaydog

Comment

Re: Tiger's Target Challenge

Originally posted by Jaydog
      makes me miss playing oudoors though.
      I agree, I already miss playing!

Comment

Re: Tiger WINS Target Challenge

Tiger shot a final round 66 to take the title....a great come from behind win....looking at his demeanour on the course he looks confident and his driver is looking GREAT!....2-iron stinger is a killer...he almost made green in two on the 16th hole using that shot off the tee.....that's just nuts! He beat an elite field including the world #1 (even tho he was never in contention).....2005 season is only a month or so away.....so it's almost time to get down to business and re-take his #1 position!
        Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X