Collapse

Nobleton Lakes

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobleton Lakes

I've never played here but have always been curious. Are these two deals any good relative to what green fee prices are typically available in season?

Save at Nobleton Lakes Golf Club and other golf courses in and around the GTA. The best golf deals in Southern Ontario are underpar golf deals.

Basically $50 or $60 per player with cart plus tax.

Re: Nobleton Lakes

Originally posted by buckhornification View Post
    I've never played here but have always been curious. Are these two deals any good relative to what green fee prices are typically available in season?

Save at Nobleton Lakes Golf Club and other golf courses in and around the GTA. The best golf deals in Southern Ontario are underpar golf deals.

Nobleton Lakes is usually somewhere around $100 in the summer. Its a decent track with some difficult holes. Havent been there in a couple summers tho
    M1 430 9.5 Speeder 661 X
    M1 3 H/L Speeder 757 X
    Mizuno MP-4 3-PW
    Vokey SM6 52, 56, 60
    TA Tru-Milled 303SS

Comment

Originally posted by buckhornification View Post

Too confusing, like most of Nobleton's "deals"
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
        Too confusing, like most of Nobleton's "deals"
        agreed, and I play there a lot. But I'm seeing this more often on underpar. Especially when you look at the deals for the muskoka courses. A lot of them are based around the Canada day holiday and suddenly they become afternoon only courses.

Comment

Seems they all sold out pretty quickly at Nobleton Lakes or is it Lake.

What about the Sleepy Hollow deal on the same page is that a deal?
          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X