Collapse

Underpar booking issues

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underpar booking issues

Hey nuts thought I'd bring this up here to see if anyone else has had any booking issues with any specific courses that they have purchased vouchers through underpar..

I Have 3 vouchers left to use this year. Person I use them with works 4 on 4 off so we try to play during the week..

One of the courses I have a voucher to, I've tried to book 8 times and each time they they automatically say they are booked. (tournaments etc)

I called last night @ 730 pm to book for this Fri. I was told there were slots available but couldn't book until Tues (today) so I called back @ 735 this am and asked to book for fri. Person that picks up says 'are you through underpar' I said yes, and her reply was we are booked until 3:20, sorry. All with no hesitation..

I've contacted underpar directly, but has anyone else had any issues with any courses like this?
    Epic 10.5 - Elements
    Epic 3 wood - Elements
    Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
    King MB - Recoil Prototype
    Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
    Lamb Allendale
    https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Re: Underpar booking issues

If it's on going I would try and book without saying I'm with underpar first to see what is actually available.

Comment

Originally posted by SoooSIRIUS View Post
      If it's on going I would try and book without saying I'm with underpar first to see what is actually available.
      +1

Just book a regular tee time and show up to proshop and just present your voucher.

No need to mention that it's Underpar.

Any issues...talk to Pro, I'm sure they don't want conflict in front of other customers.

Comment

Let me guess....Dalewood?

Comment

Originally posted by pix40 View Post
          Hey nuts thought I'd bring this up here to see if anyone else has had any booking issues with any specific courses that they have purchased vouchers through underpar..

I Have 3 vouchers left to use this year. Person I use them with works 4 on 4 off so we try to play during the week..

One of the courses I have a voucher to, I've tried to book 8 times and each time they they automatically say they are booked. (tournaments etc)

I called last night @ 730 pm to book for this Fri. I was told there were slots available but couldn't book until Tues (today) so I called back @ 735 this am and asked to book for fri. Person that picks up says 'are you through underpar' I said yes, and her reply was we are booked until 3:20, sorry. All with no hesitation..

I've contacted underpar directly, but has anyone else had any issues with any courses like this?
          Have never had a problem booking with courses, what course keeps giving you the run around so I can avoid lol...

Comment

Originally posted by SoooSIRIUS View Post
            It's a private course so if your not a member they only book underpar...

My thoughts are these courses do this to fill up the afternoon, and they offer a 'free reply' but they don't honour it by doing what they are doing to me. Unless you want to play late Sept/Oct..

Underpar themselves should be made aware of these courses and the hassles they create...

And no not dalewood
            Epic 10.5 - Elements
            Epic 3 wood - Elements
            Lamb Allendale

Comment

Originally posted by pix40 View Post
              It's a private course so if your not a member they only book underpar...

My thoughts are these courses do this to fill up the afternoon, and they offer a 'free reply' but they don't honour it by doing what they are doing to me. Unless you want to play late Sept/Oct..

Underpar themselves should be made aware of these courses and the hassles they create...

And no not dalewood
              Played Sleepy Hollow in June with no issues, w replay. But went during the week when there weren't any time restrictions.

Comment

I have used many Underpar Deals. Never had that issue except one time. Report them to Underpar. Course's management teams agree to the guidelines presented from Underpar, if they don't adhere to them screw them and with social media, it could be a financial lose to the course. Don't be afraid of telling people which course it is. I have used UP Deals for Forest City National, Tarandowah, Ridge at Manitou, Otter Creek, Oak Bay and the list goes on. They all welcomed me and my guests. We had only 1 time at Batteaux Creek that the Pro Shop noted we could not use all 12 at one time for a outing we had, so we paid for 4 guys and sold the other 4 to the first 4 some that walked in behind us ( no restrictions listed about that at time of purchase or booking times). I had mentioned to the Pro Shop how we were not happy about it as the place was not busy and also mentioned that 12 guys (which all bought breakfast and beer and burgers at the turn) was a good revenue maker for a day like that. We will have to think hard about going back next time.
                Just stating the truth.

Comment

I also used one for Sleepy Hollow. Young girl in the pro shop said that the afternoon was wide open so getting second rd in would be no problem.

Finished rd one around 11:30, ate lunch and then were told the earliest they could get us out was 3:30.... meanwhile I watched the starter and there were openings from what I saw as I sat for about 20 minutes and then realized they just wanted to make it difficult to play a second rd and left.

the deal was still decent for 1 rd
                  Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

Originally posted by caddishack View Post
                    I also used one for Sleepy Hollow. Young girl in the pro shop said that the afternoon was wide open so getting second rd in would be no problem.

Finished rd one around 11:30, ate lunch and then were told the earliest they could get us out was 3:30.... meanwhile I watched the starter and there were openings from what I saw as I sat for about 20 minutes and then realized they just wanted to make it difficult to play a second rd and left.

That is upsetting. What possible reason could they have for making it difficult to play another round?

Comment

This is the first year I've used them... I had a bunch for Bowmanville and had no issue. Have a double round booked at Black Diamond, Dalewood, and then Thundering Waters in Sept. Hopefully it all goes smoothly.
                      Bag: PING Hoofer Camo / Moonlite Floral
                      Driver: TM SIM2 MAX @ 10.5*
                      Wood: TM SIM2 MAX @ 15*
                      Hybrids: TM SIM2 22*
                      Irons: Wishon Sterling SL 6-SW
                      Wedge: KZG Forged TRS Grind 60*
                      Putter: SGC WB Northwood
                      Lovingly built by: Dan's Custom Golf

Comment

Didn't have issues like that when we played a couple weeks ago. tee'd off at 9:30, finished up at like 12:45, sat around for a bit before we went in to get a 2nd tee time, was told 2:30 (only 50 mins from time we went in). Had lunch and off we went.

Comment

Well This is my issue. They give no guidelines as far as 'can't tee off before 1pm' but they won't let you.. They just tell. You they are booked up..

Like I said to my buddy if that's the case put it on the voucher as most do. Ei no weekends, good after 1pm.

Ive made underpar aware and they are following with the gta rep.
                          Epic 10.5 - Elements
                          Epic 3 wood - Elements
                          Lamb Allendale

Comment

Originally posted by cantcountstrokes View Post
                            That is upsetting. What possible reason could they have for making it difficult to play another round?
                            Well I have no idea, but I watched the tee box and there were no groups waiting to tee off, and the starter would have to have been blind to not see me sitting there waiting. It was a Friday so maybe they wanted to leave tees open for late coming members.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
                              Didn't have issues like that when we played a couple weeks ago. tee'd off at 9:30, finished up at like 12:45, sat around for a bit before we went in to get a 2nd tee time, was told 2:30 (only 50 mins from time we went in). Had lunch and off we went.

It was the first time using Underpar that I have had that treatment. Played Dalewood / Timber Ridge, Otter Creek, never a problem even when the course was pretty busy in the afternoon

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X