Collapse

SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 Counter-Core

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 Counter-Core

I can't believe I am posting about my enthusiasm for a putter grip.

I have gamed a SuperStroke Mid Slim 3.0 for a few years on my TM Ghost Spider mallet putter and consider myself a pretty good 2-putter, and very good lag putter. I typically don't make a lot of 8-20 footers, and just expect to cozy up the ball to the hole.

My grip was getting a bit ratty so I thought let's try a Flatso 3.0 Counter-Core. When TLT-Dan was building my irons in the off-season, Dan also expressed his enthusiasm for the Flatso. I have 2 identical TM putters and had Dan install the same grip on both, and check/set the lie & loft settings.

I wasn't really expecting any putting improvement and have only 6 rounds in so far, my putting has been lights-out. I just came back from a round this morning and still shaking my head at the many 8-16 footers that went in. I find the Flatso lets me execute the line my brain wants the putt to roll on. I was previously unaware of the slight twisting of the putter shaft that was going, or changes in my putting plane. I am really impressed with what this grip has done for my putting !
    🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
    Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
    Titleist TSi2 10* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x or UST LIN-Q White M40X 6F3
    Titleist TSR1 20* & 26* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
    Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
    Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
    Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard