No announcement yet.
Collapse

Lakeridge Conditions - insights anyone?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakeridge Conditions - insights anyone?

First round of the year at Lakeridge Links on Friday - already playing the course in my mind I won't lie.

How are the conditions?

Re: Lakeridge Conditions - insights anyone?

Played this past Saturday.

It's pretty wet there. Don't expect any run out on any hole (if anything really watch your line, because you'll end up plugged more often than not)

Greens have been aerated and are pretty slow.

Still had fun out there though.

Comment

Played the back 9 yesterday, yes still pretty soggy. Greens are punched but not too bad.
      In the Bag:

Titleist 915 D3 - Diamana Whiteboard
      Mizuno 3 & 5 woods - TT steel shaft
      Mizuno MP-52 KBS Tour shafts
      Mizuno 56 black ox - TT
      Mizuno 60 raw haze - TT
      Odessy White hot custom fit - will take this putter to my grave

Comment

Thanks! Imagining the wetlands will continue tomorrow after the rain tonight. Nonetheless, stoked to start applying the theories developed in my mind over winter!

Comment

Played Saturday...crap crap crap...very wet....rough around greens has lots of mud... greens were perfed (guy never told me that on the phone, when I asked how the course was) This course needs time and warm dry weather before I goo back
          Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Comment

Played on Monday evening. Course overall in pretty good shape. Some soggy areas and a few places where cart paths had been destroyed (partially repaired) by water. But overall tees, fairways and greens are all good. It had rained before we played so greens were soft and receptive but that is to be expected.

90 Degree rule on most Fairways. Exception was 2 and 8 which were the wettest and definitely "no go" zones for carts.

Comment

Have ended up playing here a couple times during the 'season' we are having. To be honest - it used to be a solid go to, but the conditions now are a joke on some holes.

Is is it true it's getting ready for housing development?

Comment

Originally posted by Lph4life View Post
                Have ended up playing here a couple times during the 'season' we are having. To be honest - it used to be a solid go to, but the conditions now are a joke on some holes.

Is is it true it's getting ready for housing development?
                Yes and no. There is property between the Lakeridge and Whispering Ridge course that was always planned to be developed and that is what appears to be what is intended for development.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X