Costco Golf Carts... any reviews??

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costco Golf Carts... any reviews??

Hi TGN.

I've read the reviews online but really interested if anyone here has experience with the Caddytek 4 wheeled golf push cart. At only 139 its a steal compared to whats available at GT and when you consider the return policy that Costco has it seems like a real no brainer.

Lets hear some feedback...

Re: Costco Golf Carts... any reviews??

I've used one for a couple years now. It is very sturdy, rolls well. Folds up easily and into a small footprint. Alignment easily adjusted. Very functional.
    Cons - brake I find is not the best. My brakes tend to stick, likely cause being the foot pedal which is down low, which makes it susceptible to dirt, grass, etc. I basically never use the brake.
    Biggest pro, is that for the past few years, at end of season Costco puts the last ones in store, and when stock gets low, they go on sale. I got mine for $99 which at that price, I find hard for any other cart to beat for value.

Comment

I picked up a 3-wheeled Costco cart for my wife on a whim. It's been great. Still in perfect condition and comes with a lot of the "extras" that you have to add aftermarket on other carts, like the umbrella holder. No complaints at all.
      What's in the Sunmountain 4.5?

10.5 M2 with Speeder 77 Stiff 3 wood shaft
      TM Rescue 17*
      TM M2 4-AW
      TM RAC 52/56 CG15 60
      Odyssey 2 Ball with Superstroke Fatso

Comment

Wanted to follow up for anyone else who is in the market.

The Caddytek 4 wheel push cart is the real deal. Quality is fantastic and bag fits perfectly. I have a staff bag that will fit but will most likely use just my standard carry bag.

The Brake is small and I will acknowledge that if there could be one improvement thats where it could be made but overall compared to what else is available in the market at that range and considering the Clicgear is $300+ this is really the best deal going.

Comment

I bought the 3-wheel last year. I also have 2 speed carts and a 4-wheel bag boy. For the money, Caddytek at a Costco is a steal. Highly recommend.

Comment

I bought two used. Sold one. The brake sticks on the keeper from time to time.

Comment

I bought the four wheel version at Costco about 4 years ago. I think I paid about $120 for it then. I works as good IMHO as any of the $200+ models at GT. It folds easy, has plenty of storage, comes with umbrella and drink holders and holds the bag securely. The front wheels are spring loaded so there is no sudden jarring going over bumps. It is easy to realign too if the cart drifts either left or right. I think this is a great cart for the price and seeing I've had mine for 4 years and still working like new after about 200+ rounds what else can I say but Go For It.

Comment

Just ordered the 3 wheel one click version for my g/f for 139
                Was 30 bucks off
                Hasn't been delivered yet but will be interested to see how easy if folds and unfolds. I think for her it should be great

Will let you know

Comment

I was watching the stock of the four wheel cart in the Guelph store and yesterday noticed that the price had come down to 99.98 with only 3 left - and I grabbed one. This had been sitting at 139.99. I had also recently seen online that the 3 wheel cart was $30 off, down to 139.99, but that was a deal for a limited time and had expired at some point earlier in June. Finally time to replace my very old pull cart, which I have been using in the "push" mode for the last 20 years.

Comment

I had the 4 wheel Costco model....it lasted two seasons. The elastic strap broke and I couldn't figure out how to replace it. The darn thing always listed to the left anyway so I was not unhappy to bid it adieu. I replaced it with a 3 wheel cart that I purchased from a pro shop. Has a warranty, is Canadian made so if anything breaks, I can get it repaired. Cost a bit more but came pre-assembled so was worth it to me.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X