Looking for a Game on May 13th, 2017

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Game on May 13th, 2017

Hey GolfNuts,

I am looking for a morning game on May 13th in and around the GTA area if possible.

Let me know if you are looking to play on that weekend and where would you like to play?

Re: Looking for a Game on May 13th, 2017

Originally posted by BrandonK View Post
    Hey GolfNuts,

I am looking for a morning game on May 13th in and around the GTA area if possible.

Let me know if you are looking to play on that weekend and where would you like to play?
    Hi there, I can potentially play on May 13. I don't drive that on highways, so the only places I can play is Lakeview and Humber Valley. But if you are keen for either of those I may be interested. Out of interest - I try to aim around 100, so hope that is ok with you

Comment

Originally posted by Acman2 View Post
      Hi there, I can potentially play on May 13. I don't drive that on highways, so the only places I can play is Lakeview and Humber Valley. But if you are keen for either of those I may be interested. Out of interest - I try to aim around 100, so hope that is ok with you
      Humber Valley works for me. I like to play early in the morning like 7am start, would that work for you?

Comment

Humber Valley works for me. I like to play early in the morning like 7am start, would that work for you?
        i don't mind playing early. Its a little early for me, cos it takes me about 40 mins to get there, but it should be ok. Maybe we touch base on Monday to see what the forecast is like? and we can make a booking?

Comment

i don't mind playing early. Its a little early for me, cos it takes me about 40 mins to get there, but it should be ok. Maybe we touch base on Monday to see what the forecast is like? and we can make a booking?
          Hey Brandon. I am still keen if you can get a tee off time. Looks like the weather is improving.

Comment

Hey Brandon. I am still keen if you can get a tee off time. Looks like the weather is improving.
            Sorry I will not be able to make it this Saturday. I have two appointments that came up all of the sudden on Saturday which now has got me tied up most of the day.

Sorry

Comment

Sorry I will not be able to make it this Saturday. I have two appointments that came up all of the sudden on Saturday which now has got me tied up most of the day.

Sorry
              No problem. Let me know any other time you want to go out - I should be around for most of the summer. except for ;long weekends maybe

Comment

No problem. Let me know any other time you want to go out - I should be around for most of the summer. except for ;long weekends maybe
                For sure :-)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X