Collapse

GolfCanada Handicap question

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GolfCanada Handicap question

So I post every round I play to my handicap as long as I am not out as a single. I am a bit confused though, my last 4 rounds that I have posted recently are showing up as grey and I do not believe they are going towards my handicap. Screenshot of what I am talking about here

Anyone have an idea as to why it is this way as I was always under the impression that blue means posted to handicap, green is used in handicap, and grey is not posted to my handicap?
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott

Re: GolfCanada Handicap question

The season is over as far as scores counting towards your cap.

Comment

Originally posted by P25 View Post
      The season is over as far as scores counting towards your cap.

https://gao.ca/wp-content/uploads/20...ve-Seasons.pdf
      Ok that is what I sort of was expecting it to be. Well that blows, so even if I go out and shoot my best rounds this coming week as the forecast looks great it won't matter.

Comment

Out of season rounds, don't count to cap.

I had one of my lowest rounds of the season yesterday, it didn't get counted, was a solo round anyways so wouldn't have mattered.
        "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

How does that work for places like Victoria and Vancouver? I mean they play all year and during that time frame it wouldn't be hard to imagine a handicap moving around?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetchilli View Post
            How does that work for places like Victoria and Vancouver? I mean they play all year and during that time frame it wouldn't be hard to imagine a handicap moving around?
            Their season is slightly longer as per the link I posted.

Comment

It sucks that some courses aren't in GC course list even though there is a slope rating for the courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlton View Post
                It sucks that some courses aren't in GC course list even though there is a slope rating for the courses.
                Yeah I think they have to pay for it and there's a few that don't.
                We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                Srixon Star XV
                Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Out here (Victoria) we have winter handicaps. Usually the winter season starts on 01 Nov but it can change based on the weather. Victoria right now is rain sodden with temperatures in the mid teens but it is damp. No frost as of yet. I am off to Palm Springs on Tuesday where my entered scores will show as black text and my local scores in Victoria will show as red text. When the handicap season opens in March or April (again weather dependent) my local out of season scores will not affect my handicap factor but my Palm Springs scores will.

Comment

Posted handicap scores stopped as of October 31 if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by sikoram View Post
                      Out here (Victoria) we have winter handicaps. Usually the winter season starts on 01 Nov but it can change based on the weather. Victoria right now is rain sodden with temperatures in the mid teens but it is damp. No frost as of yet. I am off to Palm Springs on Tuesday where my entered scores will show as black text and my local scores in Victoria will show as red text. When the handicap season opens in March or April (again weather dependent) my local out of season scores will not affect my handicap factor but my Palm Springs scores will.
                      Oh that is interesting, does that also apply over in Ontario, like if you go south during the winter and enter those rounds they will affect the handicap?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetchilli View Post
                        Oh that is interesting, does that also apply over in Ontario, like if you go south during the winter and enter those rounds they will affect the handicap?
                        Yes. It's all based on where you play your rounds, and the effective season in that area.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X