This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PING i20 driver, 10.5

This club is in 7/10 and that rating is only because of the small faded ball marks on the face and bottom as with any driver with this black finish. It comes with the matching head cover. This is a very long driver head and rated #1 by My Golf Spy.

The short version of the story is that the PING i20 driver is now the #1 Driver in our review database, and that's pretty damn impressive. We do believe that the majority of golfers would probably be better served by PING's G20 driver -especially if you're wise enough to place a premium on fairways. I mean, If the G20 is good enough for a Masters Champion, I'm fairly certain it's good enough for you. Of course, few would argue that the i20 isn't the better looking, and in my opinion, better feeling driver. So if you're willing to sacrifice just a little bit of accuracy, the distance gains offered by the i20 might be worth it. I'm certainly wouldn't fault anyone for bagging the i20. {Read the Full Review}

You can work the ball with this head. A great club for faders of the ball, maybe better for a mid HC or better. The club is shafted with a PING TFC129D R flex.

$95 Shipped to GTA.
    Last edited by leftylucas; Oct 1, 2015, 09:41 AM.
    I once golfed right handed and now I shoot left just as badly

Re: PING i20 driver, 10.5

BUMP, lower price

Comment

Re: PING i20 driver, 10.5

SOLD, THANKS

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse