• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angus Glen

Underpar, $200 for 2 with replay.
    Tee after 3pm.
    Hilarious!
    Read the fine print on all deals Nutters.

Re: Angus Glen

Did you see this?

"Bonus: No Restrictions When Used on Holiday Long Weekends (Dates Include: May 20th, May 21st, May 22, June 30th, July 1st, July 2nd, August 5th, August 6th, August 7th, September 2nd, September 3rd, and September 4th) or dates after October 1st, 2017"

Originally posted by kich View Post
    Underpar, $200 for 2 with replay.
    Tee after 3pm.
    Hilarious!
    Read the fine print on all deals Nutters.

Comment

Originally posted by scottb View Post
      Did you see this?

"Bonus: No Restrictions When Used on Holiday Long Weekends (Dates Include: May 20th, May 21st, May 22, June 30th, July 1st, July 2nd, August 5th, August 6th, August 7th, September 2nd, September 3rd, and September 4th) or dates after October 1st, 2017"
      Yeah, that makes it totally worth doing (and why I didn't immediately delete the e-mail blast from them)
      Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

so what you're saying is
        1) I can't get a replay because it's going to be too dark after the first round
        2) If I play on a holiday there is no way the course is going to let me replay because the tee sheet will be full

100 bucks for one round at Angus? Yeah I guess it's worth it. Well more like it's a significant discount from what they normally charge. Still not going to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by spinaltap View Post
          so what you're saying is
          1) I can't get a replay because it's going to be too dark after the first round
          2) If I play on a holiday there is no way the course is going to let me replay because the tee sheet will be full

100 bucks for one round at Angus? Yeah I guess it's worth it. Well more like it's a significant discount from what they normally charge. Still not going to buy it.
          kich works weekends, so not a great deal for him

On Long Weekends you can start ANYTIME, and for sure you will get a REPLAY (obviously they are not as busy on Long Weekends, or they wouldn't add that incentive)

After 3pm is ridiculous
          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
            kich works weekends, so not a great deal for him

On Long Weekends you can start ANYTIME, and for sure you will get a REPLAY (obviously they are not as busy on Long Weekends, or they wouldn't add that incentive)

After 3pm is ridiculous
            Ok let me rephrase that. I can't play two rounds on holidays as I generally have family obligations and wouldn't be able to spend all day playing golf with the boys

Comment

Played this Saturday for 2 rounds and it is not that busy at all. We finished both rounds in 4:30.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X