This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan Edge irons

Off the market. Going to keep these as backups. Trying all sorts of clubs and really nothing beats these. Closing the post.

My title should read Hogan Apex Edge irons, 3-PW with Hogan shafts in stiff flex. Irons are in great condition with normal (minimal, light) bag chatter, no browning. Above average condition set.

I just picked these up from another TGN'er and only tried 2 rounds with them. They are Hogan smooth when struck but my old broken swing is not fast enough for the stiff shafts and I am 1 club shorter than my current set. It does not make sense to take another iron out of the bag and add one more hybrid.

Located in Paris. No trades please.
    Last edited by appletree; Oct 30, 2015, 11:02 AM.
    Old guy

Re: Hogan Edge irons

Bump - I originally stated above average condition. Check my ratings I don't overstate and would say these are 8.5/10. Beautiful opportunity for a set of classics.
    Old guy

Comment

From Hogan club owners historical site.

2001- Apex Edge, an oversized model featuring a undercut cavity muscleback design for lower center of gravity and improved playability; Two piece construction with a forged face insert and forged 1030 carbon steel body; Features a progressive offset and thicker topline appealing to the middle to higher handicap golfer while maintaining a more traditional look; Apex Edge on sole along with number; "FORGED" along back side of hosel; trademark "BH" sunburst emblem in cavity near toe.
      Last edited by appletree; Sep 19, 2014, 05:37 AM.
      Old guy

Comment

Will supply a 56* Hogan sand wedge with this set. All in very good shape.
        Great price for a great set of irons.

Send email if you wish pics but irons are in very good shape.
        Last edited by appletree; Sep 15, 2014, 07:39 AM. Reason: email note regarding pics.
        Old guy

Comment

Where are all the shooters? This is a great set of quality forged semi GI irons, forged cavity back with a recess. Where do you think all the current irons got their ideas which are still being copied? Made in 2001 the Apex Edge is still being copied.
          Old guy

Comment

Bump to the top.
            Old guy

Comment

Crazy good deal for great irons in VG condition. My new clubs are here so do not plan on keeping these.
              Old guy

Comment

These are Hogan Apex Edge cavity bag irons in very good shape. Must go now as my new Nikes are in. A great deal for someone looking for classic forged quality.
                Old guy

Comment

See my other ad for 2 Callaway X wedges. Make an offer for a complete forged set...
                  Old guy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X