Collapse

Ping G2 irons VS. G5 irons

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping G2 irons VS. G5 irons

Hey everyone - just looking for some opinions. I have the oppurtunity to buy a set of ping G2 irons for a very good price. Right now I'm playing a set of callaway x-14 pro irons. I am sort of happy with them but love switching my equiptment every so often. I've never hit the G2 clubs or actually seen what they look like other than from pics on the net. I've hit the G5 irons and love the look and feel of them (but there to expensive). Just wondering if anyone has any advice on these irons?? Do they look similar to the G5's - especially from the top view - what you would see when you actually swing the club?? Do you think it's an upgrade from my current set??

Re: Ping G2 irons VS. G5 irons

they are very similar to the G5's infact I know folk that prefer them to the G5's. I do have a set of G5's and i love them.
    Simar
    Be the change you want to see in the world. -- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Comment

So do you think these are an upgrade from my x-14 pro's?? I like the fact that the G2's are slightly offset as I tend to fade the ball more than I would like.

Comment

not sure what you'd call an upgrade or not, try them out, see if you hit them better and then make up your mind
        Simar
        Be the change you want to see in the world. -- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X