Collapse

ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

2016 ClubLink Players Club Classic, Premium and Ultimate memberships are now on sale.

We've added more great courses and created more value.

Enjoy more than $900 in value with access to 15 courses for just $249 with a Players Club Premium membership.

Purchase your Players Club membership now to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing.

Players Club Classic
    EARLY BIRD: $109 plus HST (ends March 1, 2016)
    Regular: $129 plus HST

Players Club Premium
    EARLY BIRD: $249 plus HST (ends March 1, 2016)
    Regular: $279 plus HST

A ClubLink Players Club membership makes a perfect gift for the golfer on your list.

CLICK HERE for 2016 program details.
    Last edited by ClubLink; Dec 17, 2015, 09:54 AM. Reason: new information
    Sandy McDivot is the “nom de golf” of a senior ClubLink employee who, from time to time, will correct misinformation about ClubLink that appears on torontogolfnuts.com. Sandy will not engage in debates or comment on hearsay, rumours or hypothetical situations. He will contribute only facts and official ClubLink stances on pertinent postings on torontogolfnuts.com forums when appropriate. Fore!

Re: ClubLink Players Club: 2016 Classic, Premium & Ultimate now on sale

Won't be renewing my membership this year as a lot of other people I know won't be either. Clublink should state that a weekend time close to 12:00 is next to impossible to find on the better courses. These memberships aren't that bad for weekday play, but are useless for weekend play. Also, the courses offered can be found on Golfnow.com at less expensive pricing. People should be made aware of this fact..

Comment

Originally posted by richiehack View Post
      Won't be renewing my membership this year as a lot of other people I know won't be either. Clublink should state that a weekend time close to 12:00 is next to impossible to find on the better courses. These memberships aren't that bad for weekday play, but are useless for weekend play. Also, the courses offered can be found on Golfnow.com at less expensive pricing. People should be made aware of this fact..
      I renewed but I would echo some of these complaints. I did notice that carts are mandatory but not included, which is a bit of a crap deal, to be honest.

Comment

This is a sweet deal IMO. $3k annuals for unlimited play at CD and no initiation plus a few other bonus rounds and special discounts at Abbey and Bond Head. This year I already bought so many passes already but maybe next year

Ultimate Players Club

Annual Fee:
        Principal Member: $2,995 + $389.35 HST = $3,384.35
        If you are an active golfer in the GTA who enjoys a great test of golf and a quality experience, Players Club Ultimate is ideal for you. Play an unlimited amount of rounds at any of our seven Championship courses and three Academy courses at the following locations for one annual fee: Cherry Downs, Glen Abbey, The Club at Bond Head, Hidden Lake, Bethesda Grange, and Rolling Hills and the Inn Course at Grandview Golf Club. (Note: A $20 cart fee applies at Bond Head and an $85 fee (including cart) applies at Glen Abbey.

PLUS:

Receive six 'Member For A Day' passes redeemable at select ClubLink Member courses including Eagle Ridge Golf Club (Georgetown, Ont.), National Pines Golf Club (Innisfil, Ont.), Caledon Woods Golf Club (Bolton, Ont.), Station Creek Golf Club (Gormley, Ont.), Grandview Golf Club (Huntsville, Ont.)
        Personalized membership card
        Tee-time booking privileges five days in advance
        Players Club website to book tee times online, check news and updates, or register for events
        Access to Players Club leagues and summer member-guest tournament series
        10% off room bookings at ClubLink Muskoka Resort properties
        Member of 2012, 2013, 2015 TGN Ryder Cup Team
        Member of 2014 OG Ryder Cup Team

Comment

Originally posted by gimmeabogey View Post
          This is a sweet deal IMO. $3k annuals for unlimited play at CD and no initiation plus a few other bonus rounds and special discounts at Abbey and Bond Head. This year I already bought so many passes already but maybe next year

Ultimate Players Club

Annual Fee:
          Principal Member: $2,995 + $389.35 HST = $3,384.35
          If you are an active golfer in the GTA who enjoys a great test of golf and a quality experience, Players Club Ultimate is ideal for you. Play an unlimited amount of rounds at any of our seven Championship courses and three Academy courses at the following locations for one annual fee: Cherry Downs, Glen Abbey, The Club at Bond Head, Hidden Lake, Bethesda Grange, and Rolling Hills and the Inn Course at Grandview Golf Club. (Note: A $20 cart fee applies at Bond Head and an $85 fee (including cart) applies at Glen Abbey.

PLUS:

Receive six 'Member For A Day' passes redeemable at select ClubLink Member courses including Eagle Ridge Golf Club (Georgetown, Ont.), National Pines Golf Club (Innisfil, Ont.), Caledon Woods Golf Club (Bolton, Ont.), Station Creek Golf Club (Gormley, Ont.), Grandview Golf Club (Huntsville, Ont.)
          Personalized membership card
          Tee-time booking privileges five days in advance
          Players Club website to book tee times online, check news and updates, or register for events
          Access to Players Club leagues and summer member-guest tournament series
          10% off room bookings at ClubLink Muskoka Resort properties
          That's the fly in the ointment for weekend times as you can never get a good one. With that being said however, if you can play during the week then it's a pretty good deal..

Comment

My friend and I will not be renewing, Price has gone up and cart is not included.
            Was a good deal last year even though I did not use all of my 2 for 1 coupons.
            Also agree with weekend tee times. Even had a member at Bond Head booking for us.(2 days earlier).

Comment

will not be renewing, next to impossible to get a weekend time before 3PM, likely a good deal if you can play during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Slither View Post
                will not be renewing, next to impossible to get a weekend time before 3PM, likely a good deal if you can play during the week.

+1....asked the Clublink rep after many attempts and was advised to book through GolfNow

Comment

The Early Bird special extended until March 10.

Anyone have any positive feedback regarding this deal? I was thinking about getting this but I'm having seconds thoughts now.

It says 5 days advance booking but sounds like I still have to book a weekday round to get a decent tee time.

Comment

Originally posted by SIMMER View Post

Anyone have any positive feedback regarding this deal? I was thinking about getting this but I'm having seconds thoughts now.

It says 5 days advance booking but sounds like I still have to book a weekday round to get a decent tee time.
                    I only play weekdays so it's been great value for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SIMMER View Post

It's a good deal if you can play during the week. A waste of money if you plan on playing weekends & holidays and expect to get a decent tee-time..

Comment

My wife purchased the Players Club Premium for me with early bird pricing ($249) as a valentines gift back in Feb.

What I liked about the changes this season were the 3 complimentary green fees that includes additional courses outside of the daily fee clubs. I ended up playing all 3 of my complimentary rounds at Station Creek South, and with a member guest fee of $85, it has already paid for itself at a course I couldn't otherwise play without being invited by a member.

I did think I got a break or perhaps the rule changed - on all 3 times at Station Creek, I was supposed to pay the mandatory cart fee of $19.99 whether or not I was riding or walking, but I never paid the cart fee and just just walked each time.

Also, when I booked my rounds via LinkLine, each time the operator booked my time then told me it's $85 for the green fee - and when I told them I had a coupon for Station Creek they said I can pay cash or use the coupon. I thought I could only book cash rounds at Daily Fee Clubs? A bit confused but if I'm able to book a rounds at non-daily fee courses and pay the member guest rate then this Clublink Player's Club Premium membership would totally be worth it!

I checked the official Clublink Player's Club page and it didn't mention anything about booking rounds at non-daily fee clubs. But I'll try my luck next time I book and see if they will let my play a round at a non-daily fee club and pay the member guest rate

Bettinardi BEBG-1501 Staff Bag (Riding 14 Clubs)
                        TRPX S-013 1W 9.5 | RomaRo Ray Type-R 5W+ 17 & UT 19 | United SBB1 Tour 3-PW & SBW2 53/57 | Bettinardi Queen Bee #6

Honma CB-3202 Stand Bag (Walking 12 Clubs)
                        Baldo 8C Craft Brassy 2W 13 | George Spirit GTFW 5W 18 | Honma TW-U 21 & TW717M 4-PW | Romaro Alcobaca Stream Tour 58 | Bettinardi BB35

Comment

This is my second year with Players Club. This year they raised the price 50 bucks and added cart fees (last year I used my free rounds and BH and fees were included).

Since it's my second year they included a fourth free pass (returning customer special) but when you add the 50 price increase and the 4 cart fees I must now pay I wonder if it really is free.

It's nice that they expanded some of the courses that can be played but I'm west of the GTA. Not many options unless I was to drive an hour or more.
                          Last edited by MrAdam; Jun 21, 2016, 06:45 AM. Reason: Fat fingers and spelling mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Slither View Post

My buddy had a few of those 2-for-1's (good after 12 pm) and we tried sooooo many times to get a tee time at Bond Head; it seemed every weekend, there was either a tournament taking place or the only available time was somewhere around 4 pm... He didn't end up using them, suffice to say; heh.

Comment

Anyone with the Premium coupon want to play National Pines this Sunday Aug. 28? They have tee time at 12:31 when I tried to book this morning. But they don't take solo booking. Please PM if you want to play together.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X