/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Short Game Practice Facility With Sims in Hamilton!!!! Yes Guy.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Game Practice Facility With Sims in Hamilton!!!! Yes Guy.

Finally, a miracle for us in the Hammer tired of driving to Burlington for our golf fix!
    Top Of Your Game has opened! (Golf Pracitce and Multi sport capable simulators and short game practice area!)
    It is in an old banquet hall formerly the Reneissance on Barton and Nash.

4 Multi Sport Simulators featuring golf and other sport capabilities - The golf has the E6 Software - The simulator bays' turf, size and technology in the sims are outstanding!! Awesome stuff. All brand new stuff.

Get this...they also have a brand new installed bonified short game practice facility with Hitting nets, Putting Green and Chipping Green with several lengths of turf to practice out of. Huge high ceilings to give the place a cool feel! You could hit Mickelson Flops all day here!!

I am shocked this is about 10 mins from my house to boot!
    Run by a couple of very friendly young golfers transitioning into business!
    It's going to be a great practice facility and not to mention my daughter is loving the Zombie Dodgeball game in the sim.
    Best of luck to the Top Of Your Game...Welcome to Hamilton! Oskee Wee Wee!
    Killer21
    M2 Oban Devotion 6S
    Adams XTD 3, 5 wood Matrix Red Tie 7S
    Adams Pro 20* Hybrid Aldila Tour Red R
    Adams Pro DHY 24* Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue R
    Adams XTD Irons KBS C-Taper Lite R
    Titeleist SM4 Vokey 54*
    Titleist SM5 5Vokey 58* W DG Spinner
    Macgregor Bobby Grace 6.4 K Putter
    Bridgestone RXS

Re: Short Game Practice Facility With Sims in Hamilton!!!! Yes Guy.

cool to hear. im on the west mountain and will definitely come have a look.

ive been using Golfers Academy and its great but this is closer. now to just use up my sims cards...

Comment

Ryan Corbin is teaching out of there and is very serious about helping the owners make the place awesome! From the pictures and videos I've seen, it's definitely a must visit if you're in that west end!!!
      Larrycheunggolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Killer21 View Post
        Finally, a miracle for us in the Hammer tired of driving to Burlington for our golf fix!
        Top Of Your Game has opened! (Golf Pracitce and Multi sport capable simulators and short game practice area!)
        It is in an old banquet hall formerly the Reneissance on Barton and Nash.
        4 Multi Sport Simulators featuring golf and other sport capabilities - The golf has the E6 Software - The simulator bays' turf, size and technology in the sims are outstanding!! Awesome stuff. All brand new stuff.
        Get this...they also have a brand new installed bonified short game practice facility with Hitting nets, Putting Green and Chipping Green with several lengths of turf to practice out of. Huge high ceilings to give the place a cool feel! You could hit Mickelson Flops all day here!!
        I am shocked this is about 10 mins from my house to boot!
        Run by a couple of very friendly young golfers transitioning into business!
        It's going to be a great practice facility and not to mention my daughter is loving the Zombie Dodgeball game in the sim.
        Best of luck to the Top Of Your Game...Welcome to Hamilton! Oskee Wee Wee!

GOOD NEWS INDEED, and there's more:

They have a special deal on Southern Ontario Golfer here's the link.

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Thanks for stopping by! glad you had a good time..
          www.ryancorbingolf.com
          insta: @ryancorbingolf
          twitter: @ryancorbingolf
          youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH_UpKVADIo

Comment

Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

My daughter had a great short game practice yesterday! Cool place for chipping and putting - lots of different lengths of turfs to hit off of and both greens are different speeds which was cool to see the different re-actions, sounds like they can adjust green speeds too with sand. Pretty serious stuff for short game...we like!
              Killer21
              M2 Oban Devotion 6S
              Adams XTD 3, 5 wood Matrix Red Tie 7S
              Adams Pro 20* Hybrid Aldila Tour Red R
              Adams Pro DHY 24* Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue R
              Adams XTD Irons KBS C-Taper Lite R
              Titeleist SM4 Vokey 54*
              Titleist SM5 5Vokey 58* W DG Spinner
              Macgregor Bobby Grace 6.4 K Putter
              Bridgestone RXS

Comment

Heres a few photos of the facility

www.ryancorbingolf.com

Comment

Holy cow! 3 minutes,from my home. Just what i need to practise swing change due to serious back injury. Hooray! Thanks for mentioninh this.
                  Buddy's Guy

Comment

Place is looking really great; any TGN getting out there for a game or practice.
                    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Tried out this place w my buddy...the Sims were amazing (maybe because I played uncharacteristically well). The owner was amazing and very helpful. Great place to practice and have fun. Got to play a fancy course without worrying paying for landscaping fees as I dig out new sand traps.

Comment

Does anyone know what is happening with this facility drive by all the time and sign has been changed to game room but states golf also was supposed to open in fall but don't see anything happening.

Comment

They got shut down I believe. Not opening soon either.

Comment

The facility is under new ownership, I am unsure on the details but I believe the company is called The Jungle Hut... from what I have heard the shortgame/practice area is no more but the simulators are still in service
                            www.ryancorbingolf.com

Comment

Too bad is close to me and the guy that opened it was pretty good have to go to Burlington now

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X