Collapse

Paul's golf shop

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul's golf shop

Major sale at Paul's golf shop downtown toronto starts July 29th the store is closeing,so every thing must go.124 church street cross street Richmond st. 416-418-4766 cash sales only please.chears see you there.we have new and used up to date equipment,best deals for sure

Re: Paul's golf shop

Iis this still on or has this shop closed?

Comment

Pretty sure he's gone. I bought some irons from Paul back in the summer and he was pretty intent on shutting down as soon as he could. Unfortunately he was not a very happy guy when I met him; gave me a very good deal though.

Comment

I wonder if he got shut down by the CRA. I made some awesome trades with him when I lived downtown. Got my nephew a $2,000 set for a few new staff bags and some golf passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Smittyman View Post
          Pretty sure he's gone. I bought some irons from Paul back in the summer and he was pretty intent on shutting down as soon as he could. Unfortunately he was not a very happy guy when I met him; gave me a very good deal though.
          Sitting on top of dad's bar playing poker and collecting golf equipment will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by PuttingIsHard View Post
            Sitting on top of dad's bar playing poker and collecting golf equipment will do that.
            OK, that explains what was no doubt the worst location for a golf store ever.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X