Collapse

GolfNow backpedals

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GolfNow backpedals

It seems the folks at GolfNow have had a change of heart. I just received an e-mail that told me if I log onto GolfNow I can use the points that I had previously until Dec 31.
    U. S. Air Force, Retired

Re: GolfNow backpedals

Originally posted by goshawk View Post
    It seems the folks at GolfNow have had a change of heart. I just received an e-mail that told me if I log onto GolfNow I can use the points that I had previously until Dec 31.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk View Post
      Already been a topic about this. There was an email sent out over a month ago that said they will be allowing you to use your old points.

Comment

I'm not happy with GolfNow since last weekend....tried to book same-day (Saturday) at Pheasant Run, system wouldn't allow (tried multiple Credit Cards), then CALLED GolfNow, they called course, course then says "NONE OF THE TEE TIMES LISTED WERE VALID" (there were no fewer than 6 time slots posted)
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

it appears I have about 4000 points, and I was looking at what courses I could play....to my astonishment, Dalewood had a time posted, and only 2000 points!!
          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

I responded to the deadline push for expiring points at the end of 2011 by booking a late season round at Ariss Valley last November - all that was available with points at the time I looked.

Turns out I still have a balance of 735 points after that. The lowest point threshold I have seen when I checked is 1000, at Orillia Golf & Country Club. I contacted GolfNow customer service and they advised that I could not buy points or pay a cash differential to make up the shortfall, but that I should keep checking regularly for opportunities.

Maybe Streetsville Glen or something like that will come up within my point balance range .

_______
            NQRfPT

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X