Collapse

Outdoor club fitting

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor club fitting

Does anyone know of a good place for club fitting that is done outside (or where you hit to the outside) so you can actually see your ball flight and pick a target.

I have done fittings indoor at various places and haven't found them helpful because i struggle with the simulator for whatever reason...

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Re: Outdoor club fitting

Hi I live in Halifax now but used to be that Piper's Heath used to do it I can't remember might have been affiliated with one of the custom people in Toronto area.

I totally get your sim comments I find you can hit fat and still get good results vs real world and I often get psyched out and swing poorly.
    Although I believe the custom options in Toronto include places with simulated turf which helps.

Good luck
    PING CAMO BAG...
    WEAPONS...
    SRIXON ZX5 10.5
    3W TM M2
    HYB 19 deg Callaway Epic
    5-aw Callaway Epic Forged

SW TM Milled Grind 56
    LW TM MILLED GRIND 60

PUTTER Rotation TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2 ,
    3 ball Fang, RIFE TOUR

Comment

We'll gta is very broad. You can go to eagles nest for titliest outdoors, pipers Heath or best to look at where the mobile van schedule is for Modern Golf. They do a tour of courses outdoors and have all brands.
      Whistle Bear is also outdoors and out of covered bays hitting through garage doors

Comment

thanks guys for the reply.

I should mention I don't want a company specific one like titliest or ping etc.. i want to try different clubs and not be locked down to 1 brand.

the tour van is a good idea.. i thought it was modern golf who offered it, but from a quick glance at their website i don't see any mentions of it?

Comment

Ther modern website is different and doesn't have it up yet

Definitely call them to see because I bet they are working the schedule out

Pipersheath in Oakville is your best bet. Really nice

Whistle bear is also top notch for outdoor.

Comment

Originally posted by pszwed View Post
            Ther modern website is different and doesn't have it up yet

Definitely call them to see because I bet they are working the schedule out

Pipersheath in Oakville is your best bet. Really nice

Whistle bear is also top notch for outdoor.
            I'm actually not a fan of Piper's. I did a wedge fitting with Modern Golf there a few years ago. The tee deck was so soft they had me hitting off a lie board.
            Member of Cedar Brae GC

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X