Collapse

Looking for player partners - west Gta

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for player partners - west Gta

Shooting around 100. Early 30s looking for 3rd and 4th person. Weekend afternoons usually (Underpar).

Re: Looking for player partners - west Gta

Originally posted by sumoxo View Post
    Shooting around 100. Early 30s looking for 3rd and 4th person. Weekend afternoons usually (Underpar).
    Let me know around May once I get my swing back up to speed. Live in Etobicoke area

Comment

Hi

I shoot about the same and live in Etobicoke.

My email is Paulbuttigieg@rogers.com

Paul

Comment

Hey Guys,

I'm also in Etobicoke and looking for people to golf with, mostly on weekends.
        I shoot usually mid 90's. Will play cheap or expensive places...not picky.
        Will be 42 in May for those that prefer same age bracket.
        Usually ride but will use a push cart time to time (I could use the exercise).
        The problem I have is I don't drive and would either need to use Uber or get a ride (willing to help pay for fuel). Email is showtyme_75ca@hotmail.com

Steve R.
        Last edited by Club Chucker; Apr 18, 2017, 10:19 AM. Reason: Added more info
        Callaway RAZR X Black Driver
        Callaway XR 3W
        Taylor Made M2 (3H, 4H, 5-PW)
        Callaway MD3 Milled GW, SW, LW
        Odyssey White Hot RX 2-Ball V-Line Putter
        Sun Mountain C130 (Gunmetal/Black/Red)

Comment

Are you me?

I play Sundays, late morning early afternoon, west GTA, same age bracket, same score range.

I play poorly, quickly. I also walk/push.

Comment

Hey there,

I'm a golfer shooting around the same and a little below. I am looking for a more regular group to play with. Are you still looking for players?

Comment

Hey There,
              I am also looking for new people to golf with as my usual Golf partner is getting bogged down with family life as the kids are getting older. I am in my 30's, and roughly the same, and like to play quick (not spending 15 minutes looking for my ball) and I am out to have fun and enjoy the game. Willing to walk or ride, doesn't bother me either way. Have no problem getting to the courses either. Also up for evening weekday golf if anyone was interested. I live in Mississauga and work downtown Toronto.
              Do have a London Golf Membership which does include some Mississauga and Toronto golf courses, and I am open to under par.
              Cheers,
              Nate

Comment

I'll be looking to get out this Friday and Sunday, probably late morning both days. I'm located in Mississauga/Milton area and am willing to travel out towards Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Caledon, etc. I play Carlisle a lot but wouldn't mind hitting Dragon's Fire or BraeBen (I ride this course).

Who's up for either one or both days? HMU!

Comment

Originally posted by WestendStew View Post
                  I'll be looking to get out this Friday and Sunday, probably late morning both days. I'm located in Mississauga/Milton area and am willing to travel out towards Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Caledon, etc. I play Carlisle a lot but wouldn't mind hitting Dragon's Fire or BraeBen (I ride this course).

Who's up for either one or both days? HMU!
                  I wouldn't mind a Sunday round - I'm in Sauga too - what's late afternoon for you ?

Shoot mid 90s - but this will be round one of the season
                  J

Comment

I might be able to Sunday as well, just need to double check the schedule.
                    Did you have a time, or place in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by jpires View Post
                      I wouldn't mind a Sunday round - I'm in Sauga too - what's late afternoon for you ?

Shoot mid 90s - but this will be round one of the season
                      Late morning. I usually like to get out around 11 or 12 as it starts to warm up. It's barely going to be double digits this weekend so I'd rather not play in 7 degrees if I can avoid it and I'd prefer not chasing the sunset around the course either.

How about getting a few of us to book a time at BraeBen this Friday, late morning, with carts? Looks like they have a lot of tee times available at or after 11AM so it shouldn't be a problem booking a foursome for tomorrow.

As for Sunday, I usually play Carlisle and wouldn't mind getting a regular group together. They tend to fill up but I'm a regular there so they shouldn't have much trouble accommodating. Also they're back to playing all three nines now.

Comment

Late morning. I usually like to get out around 11 or 12 as it starts to warm up. It's barely going to be double digits this weekend so I'd rather not play in 7 degrees if I can avoid it and I'd prefer not chasing the sunset around the course either.

How about getting a few of us to book a time at BraeBen this Friday, late morning, with carts? Looks like they have a lot of tee times available at or after 11AM so it shouldn't be a problem booking a foursome for tomorrow.

As for Sunday, I usually play Carlisle and wouldn't mind getting a regular group together. They tend to fill up but I'm a regular there so they shouldn't have much trouble accommodating. Also they're back to playing all three nines now.
                        I'm game for either - braeben is 5 minutes from me - and 11 works
                        J

Comment

I sometimes just wait till the day of and see what hot deals are avaiable on GolfNow
                          J

Comment

Originally posted by jpires View Post
                            I'm game for either - braeben is 5 minutes from me - and 11 works
                            Ok, how about tomorrow, Friday the 21st at BraeBen, say 11:00 AM?

The Hot Deals are all sold out for tomorrow already.

Comment

Ok, how about tomorrow, Friday the 21st at BraeBen, say 11:00 AM?

The Hot Deals are all sold out for tomorrow already.
                              Unfortunately working tomorrow - but I'd definitely take a Friday off in the future and do an underpar play all day
                              J

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X