Collapse

24 Golf Nuts That Care!!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Golf Nuts That Care!!

Happy Easter Golf Nuts! I thought I'd move my original post to the Sponsor Forum so that it can hopefully stay a little more prominent.

Update: 3 of the 6 foursomes are filled. We also have passes for a foursome for Hidden Lake and Lowville Golf Course that will be up for grabs through our draw! Tickets for the draw can be bought by golfers and spectators alike!

Hope to get a few of the Nutbunch out to support a great cause!

Gil and Jasmina

Hi Nuts,

We're looking for 24 Golf Nuts That Care

Friday, May 26th we are excited to be hosting a 9 hole charity indoor golf scramble. Proceeds will go to Golf for the Physically Challenged or "Challenge Golf".

Challenge Golf is a local charity that helps people with a physical disability brought on by a stroke or other debilitating injury progress toward a more active life by broadening opportunities for fellowship through golf focused services at The Tee Zone and Hidden Lake Golf Course.

Registration: 630pm and tee off at 7pm. Event to wrap up by 10pm.

Cost: $60 per person, $240 per foursome. Cost includes golf, an XL pizza from Topper's Pizza and a pitcher of Triple Bogey for your foursome.

Space is limited to 24 golfers, but space for spectators is unlimited. Excited? So are we!!

Tickets will also be sold at the event for some great prizes including green fees to local courses.

FarAway Greens will also donate $1 from every beer, wine or mixed drink sold during the event to Challenge Golf.

To register for the event, please contact us at: golf@farawaygreens.ca or Richard Malinski with Challenge Golf at: RichardMalinski@Gmail.com

For more information on Challenge Golf, please visit: http://challengegolfgta.ca/

We hope to see as many Golf Nuts out to support a great cause!

Cheers,

Gil and Jasmina
    FarAway Greens Indoor Golf
    3070 Mainway, Unit 13-14
    Burlington, Ontario
    Social Media: @farawaygreens
    www.farawaygreens.ca
Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse