• Show
Clear All

Re: FS threads

Yea it's so difficult to moderate the 5 or so rules of the BST

Comment

Originally posted by grasbunkers View Post
      Yea it's so difficult to moderate the 5 or so rules of the BST
      Sorry for thinking you guys might have something better to do.

Comment

You can always bring something to our attention with the violation button on every thread

Comment

Just out said person on Ignore.

Comment

Question then for the moderator that peaked my interest. I see tickets to events all the time for sale, then one person thread got deleted with a reason of "no scalping tickets"??
            "The more I know about people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Samick View Post
              Question then for the moderator that peaked my interest. I see tickets to events all the time for sale, then one person thread got deleted with a reason of "no scalping tickets"??
              No problem selling tickets just can't sell for over face value
              Unless it's a "vintage or classic" ticket

Comment

Originally posted by borgore23 View Post
                you can Close or Lock threads... I do when my stuff is sold...
                Epic 10.5 - Elements
                Epic 3 wood - Elements
                Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
                King MB - Recoil Prototype
                Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
                Lamb Allendale
                https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

Originally posted by pix40 View Post
                  you can Close or Lock threads... I do when my stuff is sold...
                  Oh, yes me as well if I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by pix40 View Post
                    Can we not put all items that are in one category in one thread????

Current member had 8 separate threads

Rant over
                    I'm likely "said member" in this thread today. Clearing out the basement before spring. Use the BST to buy/sell since joining 3 or so years ago and thought the limit was 10 postings. Didn't realize a max on new stuff. A mod advised me today to revisit - I deleted some and still cleaning up. Don't mind being called out if I made a mistake - fair enough. Not trying to become a sponsor or break the rules. I do my best to contribute to this site and have a pretty high level of positive transactions. If I joined yesterday and posted 8 items I'd raise that though.

I buy a lot online and I personally find "garage sale" or "selling stuff" postings more annoying. I prefer to read a subject and then I don't waste time reading if not interested.

Will use other sites to post and limit postings on TGN. I've got the message.

Comment

Originally posted by borgore23 View Post
                      Very true.. But to have 7 different ads up just for shafts is a joke.

I would say 1 ad max per sub forum (1 righty, 1 lefty, 1 other golf, 1 non-golf), but have the ability to be able to change your title to include other things in your ad.
                      Maybe it's not me then! All I know is many of us nuts go thru clubs like potato chips....allowing 1 rh club doesn't make sense. Now that I reread the rules, Agree limiting new stuff. Just make the condition thru a separate field in the posting area (drop down - new or used) and don't allow people to post if they have x# active in a category based on the rules. That makes more sense vs manual monitoring.

Seems like more and more ppl don't close/lock ads either which is very annoying. Photos should also be mandatory IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by grasbunkers View Post
                        No problem selling tickets just can't sell for over face value
                        Unless it's a "vintage or classic" ticket
                        Aha, thank you for the clarification.
                        "The more I know about people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by golfunderpar18 View Post
                          I'm likely "said member" in this thread today. Clearing out the basement before spring. Use the BST to buy/sell since joining 3 or so years ago and thought the limit was 10 postings. Didn't realize a max on new stuff. A mod advised me today to revisit - I deleted some and still cleaning up. Don't mind being called out if I made a mistake - fair enough. Not trying to become a sponsor or break the rules. I do my best to contribute to this site and have a pretty high level of positive transactions. If I joined yesterday and posted 8 items I'd raise that though.

I buy a lot online and I personally find "garage sale" or "selling stuff" postings more annoying. I prefer to read a subject and then I don't waste time reading if not interested.

Will use other sites to post and limit postings on TGN. I've got the message.
                          I was referring to you, but others too..

Personally I'd prefer a title of said items, then 7 items listed rather than 7 threads. Just my opinion..

I'm not trying to discouraged once so ever.. I appreciate Canadian sellers, just trying to clean up the site a bit.
                          Epic 10.5 - Elements
                          Epic 3 wood - Elements
                          Mizuno JPX900 -22* Veylix Rome 988X
                          King MB - Recoil Prototype
                          Fourteen - 52/56/60PM -Recoil Prototype
                          Lamb Allendale
                          https://www.instagram.com/makerofputts/

Comment

agreed...... and i'm cleaning up mine. Now less stuff for you Nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by golfunderpar18 View Post
                              agreed...... and i'm cleaning up mine. Now less stuff for you Nuts!
                              That's okay, we can just check out Yeo JL's posts in the Right Hand Clubs and Other Golf Equipment Forums. Seems like he runs his own golf shop on this site.
                              Buy cheap online, sell for a profit to Golf Nuts members. Just be sure not to make low-ball offers.

Comment

Originally posted by pugs View Post
                                That's okay, we can just check out Yeo JL's posts in the Right Hand Clubs and Other Golf Equipment Forums. Seems like he runs his own golf shop on this site.
                                Buy cheap online, sell for a profit to Golf Nuts members. Just be sure not to make low-ball offers.
                                Ouch......
                                Pxg Gen 4. Project X hzrdus

Srixon 3 Hybrid

Srixon 4 Hybrid

Mizuno Mp H4 4-PW

Mizuno S18 Gap Wedge 51

Mizuno S 22 56 wedge

Odyssey Ten Tour Lined Broomstick

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse