Collapse

PGA National Florida

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGA National Florida

Anyone know if the 'Home of the Bear Trap' is available for public golf without a hotel reservation? The website seems to steer you towards accommodations plus I can't find any golf rates.
    Thx

Re: PGA National Florida

I was there in March of this year, but I stayed at the resort. A great place for a large group, we were a group of 20. We played all the courses.

I believe they do allow people to play who aren't staying at the course, but the green fee is quite high. I think I remember someone saying $350+, but I would double check that.

Originally posted by ktrainor73 View Post
    Anyone know if the 'Home of the Bear Trap' is available for public golf without a hotel reservation? The website seems to steer you towards accommodations plus I can't find any golf rates.
    Thx

Comment

Re: PGA National Florida

Price I'm pretty sure is dependent on time of year. Stayed there in the heat & humidity of June and they had great golf packages as no one is there when the temp is 100+...... Very good Florida-style case. Played it last day (prior to departure) as first on the course after 3 days of maintenance and I remember the greens were immaculate. Was back in time for breakfast.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X