Collapse

Favourite Seinfeld Episode ?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Seinfeld Episode ?

What is your favourite Seinfeld episode ?

My obvious is "The Contest."

Soup Nazi.......
    Feherty: " 270 to carry the water, you might want to lay up SnowFlake "

Comment

This is hard. There are a lot of good ones. "The Contest" one was funny. I thought the episode that went backwards was cleverly done. Also the JFK episode was good.

Comment

Bubble Boy was hilarious....and Elaine's Dance...funny thing is, some people actually dance like her...haha
        "Bessie Braddock: Sir, you are drunk.
        Churchill: And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by patlo
          This is hard. There are a lot of good ones. "The Contest" one was funny. I thought the episode that went backwards was cleverly done. Also the JFK episode was good.

i am so getting the dvd that is coming out soon...i like the backwards one also! Soup Nazi one was also good...oh and the one with teri hatcher haha..."they're real and they're fantastic" haha...

btw, isn't there a special this thursday??

btw, if anyone is interested, this is THE site for Seinfeld... http://www.stanthecaddy.com/

Comment

I don't know the 'titles' for the episodes but this one was my all time favourite

when Kramer practices his golf swing into the ocean (how fitting for this site) and almost kills a whale (George was pretending to be a marine biologist)

Comment

Originally posted by Ems
              I don't know the 'titles' for the episodes but this one was my all time favourite

when Kramer practices his golf swing into the ocean (how fitting for this site) and almost kills a whale (George was pretending to be a marine biologist)
              that episode is called "The Marine Biologist"

Comment

Originally posted by Mok
                i am so getting the dvd that is coming out soon...
                Be prepared to spend $119 US for the 3 DVD's, plus you supposedly get salt/pepper shakers from the restaurant on the show. But what I find strange, is if this sell 10,000 3 Packs, does that mean they used 10,000 different shakers, bizarre?

Comment

haha there was only 180 episodes of seinfeld so i don't know. is there a pkg that doesn't include the salt/pepper shakers? i don't need those

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                  X