Collapse

"Plan To Win" on the GTA AM Tour

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Plan To Win" on the GTA AM Tour

The GTA AM Tour is pleased to announce Andrew Mitchell, and The Tour, have renewed their Partnership for another two years as an Official Financial Consultant of the GTA AM Tour.

"We are thrilled to have Andrew Mitchell back again to provide his investment and financial planning services to Tour players for the next two years" said Mark Young, Canadian Golf Tours Inc. President. "Andrew has been an amazing Tour supporter, helping me to secure national, top tier sponsors like BMO Bank of Montreal, Choice Hotels, Petro Canada and most recently, Air Canada over the past few years. His willingness to leverage his relationships with these amazing companies to benefit the Tour is a testament to his passion for The Tour and his drive to see it continue to thrive for this great community of golfers".

As an Official Financial Consultant to the Tour, Andrew will once again be providing his skill and experience to offer comprehensive financial planning services to all Tour players and their extended families. His personalized approach to creating "your unique Plan" that will reflect your goals and your specific financial situation, is central to his approach to help you achieve financial independence.

"Every year I eagerly look forward to the start of the Tour season; seeing so many returning faces but also meeting lots of new players as well" said Andrew Mitchell of Investors Group. "My" Plan to Win! theme really struck a chord last year so you will see more of that on the Practice Ranges again this year. As you know, competing and hopefully winning on this great Tour takes focus, a strategy and solid preparation. Achieving your financial goals requires the same level of focus, strategy and preparation. I would love to get together for a no cost, no obligation coffee meeting so I can share how I can help you create your own personal financial "Plan to Win"

Lastly, I am pleased to share that once again I will be able to offer one lucky Tour player an exemption to participate in the 2017 Investors Group Ontario Men's Mid-Amateur Championship! Last year, John Farrugia was the lucky recipient to win the exemption, which was offered to all Tour players, to play in the 2016 Investors Group Ontario Men's Amateur Championship to be staged at Thornhill CC in July! Congratulations John! More details on the 2016 contest can be found on the Tour website. Good luck to everyone.

For more information please visit http://www.gtaamtour.com, and join The Tour today to take advantage of this great opportunity.

www.gtaamtour.com

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X