Collapse

Cardinal Sunset Pass

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinal Sunset Pass

Anyone getting a Cardinal Sunset pass. Juts noticed the 72 hole Tier just sold out. Thinking of getting the 54 hole pass.

Re: Cardinal Sunset Pass

Got a 54 hole one again. Lost track of how many rounds I played last year, so it was worth every penny.

Comment

Is it busy in the evenings? I live 5 mins from there but always played early am on weekends.

Comment

I suppose it can get busy, but rarely did I have trouble getting in a full 18, and if I did it was only near the end of the season with the evenings getting shorter.

Not sure I can give a full assessment as during the weekdays I would just show up as a single and ask if I could squeeze in wherever.

Certainly run into familiar people with the sunset pass being popular.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Gonna grab one online tonight.

Comment

Awesome, I'm sure we'll play together sometime this year.

Comment

For sure, would be good to get a regular evening group to golf with...

Comment

I'm a bit annoyed with the aggressive annual price increases, 54 hole pass went from $600 in 2015 to $695 in 2016 and now to $795 in 2017.

Is anyone aware of any other reasonably priced alternatives in the same vicinity?
                "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by SEC_14 View Post
                  I'm a bit annoyed with the aggressive annual price increases, 54 hole pass went from $600 in 2015 to $695 in 2016 and now to $795 in 2017. Is anyone aware of any other reasonably priced alternatives in the same vicinity?
                  The increase is unreasonable based on other annual price increases.
                  However IMO it is still great value considering it includes 3 large buckets of range balls per day, that's a hell of a lot of range practice right there, but maybe that's not your thing.
                  Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

I purchased the sunset pass last year and won't be doing it again this year. Life got in the way and I was unable to abuse the package to its fullest. With a 2nd child on its way in April, it might be my divorce certificate if I sign up this year.

I must say, the range pass included in the cost would be worth it alone. I spent a lot of time on the range and the rest of the practice facility is pretty awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                      The increase is unreasonable based on other annual price increases.
                      However IMO it is still great value considering it includes 3 large buckets of range balls per day, that's a hell of a lot of range practice right there, but maybe that's not your thing.
                      Do they use grass tees on range at allÉ Think I hit off mats the couple times ive played Cardianal. Id rather hit off dirt, cant stand places that cant bear to see grass get torn up or increased maintenance fees... just sod the damn place if you have to.. Anyways, great deal for sure if after the daily grind you can make it and tee off right away..
                      M1 430 9.5 Speeder 661 X
                      M1 3 H/L Speeder 757 X
                      Mizuno MP-4 3-PW
                      Vokey SM6 52, 56, 60
                      TA Tru-Milled 303SS

Comment

Originally posted by Hope469 View Post
                        Do they use grass tees on range at allÉ Think I hit off mats the couple times ive played Cardianal. Id rather hit off dirt, cant stand places that cant bear to see grass get torn up or increased maintenance fees... just sod the damn place if you have to.. Anyways, great deal for sure if after the daily grind you can make it and tee off right away..
                        Its dependent on time of year and sometimes time of day... Cardinal range does use their grass tee's, but typically not in spring or fall (mats only). I've also noticed that on weekday morning they typically don't open the grass tee's until after 12 or 1pm.

Comment

Roughly starting mid May (or at least when the grass matures) grass tees are available everyday after 1:00pm. They wait until the morning dew has dried.

Comment

Originally posted by jklcmo View Post
                            Roughly starting mid May (or at least when the grass matures) grass tees are available everyday after 1:00pm. They wait until the morning dew has dried.
                            Ok thanks.. might be looking into the deal then
                            M1 430 9.5 Speeder 661 X
                            M1 3 H/L Speeder 757 X
                            Mizuno MP-4 3-PW
                            Vokey SM6 52, 56, 60
                            TA Tru-Milled 303SS

Comment

Me and my buddy joined this year.

Feel free to message me if you guys want to play this year.

We could even make a WhatsApp group if there's enough memebership

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X