No announcement yet.
Collapse

Used Club Store Opening at Andy Bathgate's - Hundreds of Clubs to Select From

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Club Store Opening at Andy Bathgate's - Hundreds of Clubs to Select From

Mobile Golf Merchants is happy to announce the grand opening of our mobile used club store at Andy Bathgate's Driving Range (600 Eglinton St E Mississauga On) this Wednesday July 25th at 11am. We will be here from Wednesday-Friday 11am to 8pm weekly. Come see our outstanding selection of 200+ used drivers (the largest in the province) and try them out on the range. Only major brands like TaylorMade, Nike, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Ping, and Titleist from 2009-2012. Prices ranging from $60-$120 -

We are happy to accept clubs on trade and will even offer cash for unwanted brand name equipment. Many great new models and promotional pricing on everything from drivers to putters. Hope to see you all out this week, follow us on twitter @trade2play

Re: Used Club Store Opening at Andy Bathgate's - Hundreds of Clubs to Select From

Welcome to TGN, this sounds like a great idea!
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
    Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
    Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
    Ping G400 4H - 22*
    Ping G400 5 - UW
    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
    Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
    Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Re: Used Club Store Opening at Andy Bathgate's - Hundreds of Clubs to Select From

Thanks! Very excited to get underway

Comment

Will there be love for us lefties?
        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
        Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
        Ping G400 4H - 22*
        Ping G400 5 - UW
        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Incredible selection of left handed stuff, I would say 50/50 split. At least 100 drivers, many with upgraded shafts.

Comment

Just went through inventory, 95 lh drivers and 120 rh drivers

Comment

Will you take credit cards or cash only? How are you different than Play It Again Sports and other similar brick and mortar businesses? Interested to check you if I can make it.
              What's in my ClicGear-3.5 or Turf Chopper cart?

TM SIM2 Max Driver, 10.5 R shaft
              TM R5 3FW w/Nunchuk shaft
              TM Rescue Mid 3, 4, 5 w/E-21
              Eagle One shafts
              PXG Gen 1 0311 6 - PW w/E-21 Eagle One shafts
              '09 Vokey SM 52, 56, 60
              Scotty Cameron Studio Select 2.0 Putter
              Pro-V1x

Home Course at CL Glendale - Hamilton

Comment

Hi Igoping

This week we are cash only, next week we should be set up for credit cards. In terms of difference vs. Play it Again we differentiate on a few levels most notably

1) Selection - we have more used clubs then any other store in the province - literally hundreds of drivers and woods all with different shafts etc..

2) Price - we are cheaper then any other used club store

3) Ability to try product on the range - rather then a simulator you can actually hit clubs on the range and visual ball flight

4) New inventory coming in weekly - every week we cycle through new product meaning any given week there could be something new that catches your eye

5) We Pay Fair Prices for Trades - In comparison to other retailers you can be expected to be treated fairly on trades

Comment

Originally posted by MobileGolf View Post
                  Mobile Golf Merchants is happy to announce the grand opening of our mobile used club store at Andy Bathgate's Driving Range (600 Eglinton St E Mississauga On) this Wednesday July 25th at 11am. We will be here from Wednesday-Friday 11am to 8pm weekly. Come see our outstanding selection of 200+ used drivers (the largest in the province) and try them out on the range. Only major brands like TaylorMade, Nike, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Ping, and Titleist from 2009-2012. Prices ranging from $60-$120 -

We are happy to accept clubs on trade and will even offer cash for unwanted brand name equipment. Many great new models and promotional pricing on everything from drivers to putters. Hope to see you all out this week, follow us on twitter @trade2play
                  Just got back from the range. You guys aren't there and the management of the range is unaware that you would be there. They've also stated they aren't going to allow you sell on their property as they sell clubs in club house.

Met 3 guys that came based upon kjji ad also turned away

Comment

Originally posted by dwrecks View Post
                    Just got back from the range. You guys aren't there and the management of the range is unaware that you would be there. They've also stated they aren't going to allow you sell on their property as they sell clubs in club house.

Met 3 guys that came based upon kjji ad also turned away
                    I showed up at 11 as well and the lady in the shop had no idea. However they did show up at 11:30, saying they were caught in traffic. The selection of drivers, fairway woods, hybrids was pretty good, in my estimation. A bag full of decent putters as well. Most clubs are a version or two old but many are still sold in GT. It was great to able to hit them on the range.

I didn't buy but may return later today.

Comment

Got there around 12:00 today and didn't really see any 2012 drivers. Were they sold earlier? Prices were okay but probably better off scouring the BST. Could of had a better presentation of the clubs rather than stuffing them all in bags. Lay them on the ground or something so that people can see the shafts without having to pick through the clubs.
                      What's in the Bag:
                      Titleist 910D2 9.5*
                      Nike MachSpeed SQ 19*
                      Nike VRs 21*
                      Ping i20 4-PW
                      Titleist Bob Vokey Wedge 50*
                      Titleist Bob Vokey Wedge 54*
                      Titleist Bob Vokey Wedge 58*
                      Ping Zing 2

Comment

I went at lunch. It was a bit of a let down. The club selection were poor mainly drivers, hybrids, and some putters -- no irons. It's the first day but they could been more creative with the displays -- more so than just having clubs sit in a card board box.

I'd recommend anybody that is looking for an older club to check it out. But if you're looking for 2011/2012 don't bother.

Originally posted by nomullies View Post
                        I showed up at 11 as well and the lady in the shop had no idea. However they did show up at 11:30, saying they were caught in traffic. The selection of drivers, fairway woods, hybrids was pretty good, in my estimation. A bag full of decent putters as well. Most clubs are a version or two old but many are still sold in GT. It was great to able to hit them on the range.

I didn't buy but may return later today.

Comment

I was there at 11 am, but Mobile Golf Merchant was not.

I spoke to Bill Bathgate (owner) who said he told them he would love it if MGM was there,
                          but drving range isn't in great condition so told them last week
                          it was not a good idea this year.

So it's interesting that they showed up after I left.

I wanted to sell some stuff.
                          J.J. Gowland
                          Oakville, Ontario
                          Author of "Confessions of a Sandbagger"

Comment

I took a look at it. Yes it was all driver's, a smaller selection of fairways and hybrids. Lefty's would have been in heaven. Though not all the newest gear was there, some older gems were, again mostly lefty though. Adams 9064, cobra L4V and L5V, a G15, various TM and Nike, lot's of S2 and S3. If you looked around there were actually a fair number of good shafts available that would've been worth buying for some people. Project X, Matrix, Oban, Miyazaki, and a couple of Proforce around.

Paul seems like a nice guy working hard with a small start-up. Yes, he was late, but he was troubled by dwrecks lightning fast poor review, as it was clear that he values the importance of word of mouth advertising. Though it was tough to gauge ball flight hitting the top flight rocks off the hardpan, I feel I got a good deal on an R9 4 wood I may experiment with.
                            Driver: Callaway BB Epic 13.5, Veylix Alpina 673S - WILDEYE!
                            16.5* 4W: Ping G25, Fujikura Pro Wood 63R
                            20* 3H: Callaway Apex, Accra CS1 HB-M4
                            4-A: Callaway Apex Combo, Project X LZ 5.5
                            Wedges: TM TP 54/60-ATV, DG Spinner Wedge
                            Putter: SC Sqaureback No. 1
                            Bench: Ping Anser UST VTS TourSPX Hybrid Silver 75R
                            RCGA Factor: 11.6 (75 up to....)

Comment

Is this the same Paul who runs the used golf shop downtown?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X