Collapse

Comparing Simulator places

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing Simulator places

Haven't been to a simulator in awhile. How do these three compare, what's the best place to go?

Tee Times Indoor in Vaughn
    Golf Wing Virtual in Markham, or
    The Golf Lounge in Richmond Hill

Re: Comparing Simulator places

Originally posted by Toughpar3 View Post
    Haven't been to a simulator in awhile. How do these three compare, what's the best place to go?

Tee Times Indoor in Vaughn
    Golf Wing Virtual in Markham, or
    The Golf Lounge in Richmond Hill
    Any insight on these? Want to get some practice in between now and Myrtle.
    Callaway Blayne Standbag:
    TaylorMade M1 9.5*
    TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 3w 15*
    TaylorMade R15 5w 19*
    TaylorMade RBZ Stage 1 TP 3 Hybrid
    Taykormade Speesburner 5 Hybrid
    5-AW TaylorMade RocketBladez
    Callaway Mack Daddy 2 - 54* and 58*
    Scott Cameron Newport 2 - Super Stroke 3.0 Slim
    Srixion Z-Star XV

Comment

I can only comment on the Golf Lounge. I thought the simulator was pretty good and accurate, putting is horrid and a lot of greenside chipping is also useless. I was in bay 5 when I went, seemed like it needed a bit of a refresh but the other bays looked in better condition.

I personally though would for go the simulator golf and go hit up a golf dome with a nice long area. Cheaper and I personally think better for practice, especially for short shots. I am a stickler and because of that I think simulator golf is really not worth it with how bad it is for shots inside of 25 yards and putting. Spending 2 hours at a golf dome is much more beneficial than 2 hours in sim golf.
      "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott

Comment

I think the indoor place in Vaughan with trackman is better. It changed owners I think since Ive been, and it changed names to. Its now called peak performance golf, but before it was a nice indoor range with trackman.

Comment

My friends go to Golf Wing on Woodbine on a regular basis. They seem to like it.
          In the SM C-130 cart bag:
          Driver:
          TM Aeroburner 9.5* Grafalloy Blackbird Stiff
          Fairway Metals:
          TM R9 15* 3W Stock
          TM R9 19* 5W Stock
          Hybrid:
          TM Aeroburner 4H
          Irons:
          TM R9 5-GW
          Wedge(s):
          CG 588 56|08
          CG 588 60|12
          Putter - Odyssey 2Ball
          Balls - NXT Tour

Comment

Originally posted by TJames View Post
            I think the indoor place in Vaughan with trackman is better. It changed owners I think since Ive been, and it changed names to. Its now called peak performance golf, but before it was a nice indoor range with trackman.
            Looks like you have to be a Member, and that runs $1500+up
            Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

If you are referring to Tee Times, then you maybe in luck with your search in a another thread for a winter golf instructor.

Scott Bogle, who is an excellent instructor and who was previously with Golf Town Aurora and also at Lion Head is currently listed as a teaching pro there now.

www.teetimesindoorgolf.caAbout UsGolf Instructors
              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                If you are referring to Tee Times, then you maybe in luck with your search in a another thread for a winter golf instructor.
                TJames is referring to Peak Performance Golf in Vaughan, formerly known as The Golf Lab.
                BTW, I think Peak Performance Golf didn't retain the Trackman equipment, and only has Flightscope?

Comment

Originally posted by smc66 View Post
                  TJames is referring to Peak Performance Golf in Vaughan, formerly known as The Golf Lab.
                  BTW, I think Peak Performance Golf didn't retain the Trackman equipment, and only has Flightscope?
                  Maybe but OP was referring to this place and TJ says he's looking for a winter instructor.
                  Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

If you are referring to Tee Times
                    Indoor golf near dave and busters, it closed a few years ago.
                    Sun Mountain C-130
                    Ping G30 Driver, G25 4 & 7 wood
                    Ping G25 27*
                    Ping i20 6 - Sw
                    Vokey SM4 58
                    Callaway Jaws 64
                    Odyssey White Hot # 7
                    NXT Tour S

You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.

Comment

So far I've been to golf lounge and golf wing and I prefer golf wing. I enjoyed the automatic tee up feature at golf wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                        Looks like you have to be a Member, and that runs $1500+up
                        Not exactly from what I was told by their staff. You could do month to month but still have the initial registration fee

Comment

Originally posted by Davepm View Post
                          Yes that location closed, it was sold and is now here: www.teetimesindoorgolf.caAbout UsGolf Instructors

Comment

Originally posted by Davepm View Post
                            FYI Tee Times Indoor is open it just moved locations

Comment

Hey guys,

Ive been looking to find a place downtown or somewhere where you can get by TTC for some golf. The biggest thing I'm looking for is for a GC2 or Trackman or something to be able to see some information about the ball strikes. The only locations I'm finding are places such as GolfWing, but they're still quite a distance out.

It seems like Golf is moving out of the downtown area, with GolfTown closing, and some of the other simulator golf locations closing as well..

Anybody know where to go thats either a full simulator, or has a GC2/Trackman to rent?

Thanks guys!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X