/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Anyone Player Jay Peak Golf Course in Vermont?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Player Jay Peak Golf Course in Vermont?

We've been to Jay for skiing several times and I keep meaning to look into the golf course. None of our regular playing partners have been. Have any of you nutters played there? If so, what did you think? Worth the trip to Vermont?
    "It took me 17 years to get 3000 hits. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course."
    --Hank Aaron

Re: Anyone Player Jay Peak Golf Course in Vermont?

I have never played but am actually looking to make the trip this summer. Their website has a hole by hole aerial tour and the course looks pretty good. Photos I've seen seem to show a pretty decent course too.

Comment

The only reason I'm somewhat skeptical is that there can't be many great golf courses in VT, so the fact that they win an award every year is great, but I imagine the competition isn't too stiff.

If you go, please post a review. I love everything about Jay Peak.

Originally posted by AverageJoe View Post
      I have never played but am actually looking to make the trip this summer. Their website has a hole by hole aerial tour and the course looks pretty good. Photos I've seen seem to show a pretty decent course too.
      "It took me 17 years to get 3000 hits. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course."
      --Hank Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Shankapotamus86 View Post
        The only reason I'm somewhat skeptical is that there can't be many great golf courses in VT, so the fact that they win an award every year is great, but I imagine the competition isn't too stiff.

If you go, please post a review. I love everything about Jay Peak.
        There are actually quite a few very good golf courses in Vermont, it's just most are private.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X