Collapse

GTA Am Tour 2015 Discussion

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GTA Am Tour 2015 Discussion

Hi Paul, at the Mill Street launch party we were chatting about some of new the sponser & host club "perks" for tour members. I jumped online, opened up My Dashboard, but could only find last seasons Players Manual. Seeing as you now have influence on GTAAmtour.com , do you happen to know when the 2015 edition will be up?

I'm asking because I know someone who's interested in R-Flight, and (I think?) those GTA Am Tour member benefits are extended to them as well (+ it doesn't hurt for me to be up to speed also). Thanks man.

If I don't see you at Coppinwood, play well!
    M1 10.5°, M2 16.5° HZRDUS Yellow 76; 910H 17° Kiyoshi Purple 100
    716MB 3:P, SM6 54°.10°S, WW 60°.06°K DGTI AMT; Futura X5; TP X

Comment

I also joined this year, playing championship flight, and expecting to be the shortest driver in my group, almost 60. Better have the short game going! But heard great things about the tour, and looking forward to Coppinwood, Scarboro and Devils to start with. A bit expensive but you only live once!

Comment

Originally posted by landshark View Post
        Hi Paul, at the Mill Street launch party we were chatting about some of new the sponser & host club "perks" for tour members. I jumped online, opened up My Dashboard, but could only find last seasons Players Manual. Seeing as you now have influence on GTAAmtour.com , do you happen to know when the 2015 edition will be up?

I'm asking because I know someone who's interested in R-Flight, and (I think?) those GTA Am Tour member benefits are extended to them as well (+ it doesn't hurt for me to be up to speed also). Thanks man.

If I don't see you at Coppinwood, play well!
        Not Paul but...

I think really soon - like in the next day or so.

Comment

Thanks Brad
          M1 10.5°, M2 16.5° HZRDUS Yellow 76; 910H 17° Kiyoshi Purple 100
          716MB 3:P, SM6 54°.10°S, WW 60°.06°K DGTI AMT; Futura X5; TP X

Comment

are the INTRO PRIZE PACKAGE STILL AVAILABLE UPON REGISTRATION?

Comment

Originally posted by crazyballa9999 View Post
              are the INTRO PRIZE PACKAGE STILL AVAILABLE UPON REGISTRATION?
              If you are referring to the sponsor gift bags. Yes. But why are you shouting?

Comment

Im so sorry my cell phone is smarter than me

Comment

Originally posted by crazyballa9999 View Post
                  Im so sorry my cell phone is smarter than me
                  ... ...

Comment

I joined again this year after taking a break. I am excited about getting out there agin.

Comment

Good luck to everyone at today's event at Coppinwood!

Comment

Originally posted by AlfaGolfer View Post
                        Good luck to everyone at today's event at Coppinwood!
                        Well that was cold and windy! Course was in great shape for this time of year. Great turnout for the 1st event of the year too!

Comment

Originally posted by P25 View Post
                          Well that was cold and windy! Course was in great shape for this time of year. Great turnout for the 1st event of the year too!
                          Saw the results on the website. Great playing in tough conditions!!

Comment

Originally posted by owu23 View Post
                            Saw the results on the website. Great playing in tough conditions!!
                            Thanks man. Was striping it for the most part. My short game however...

Comment

Great shooting, Paul. What could have been after that 37 on the front! Played a few events in 2012 but haven't been back due to distance from where I am but had a great time when I played.

Looks like a bit of a sandbag issue when a B flighter would have placed second in champ. Understanding they played from different tees, was there much difference in length and toughness?

Comment

Originally posted by SillySwede View Post
                                Great shooting, Paul. What could have been after that 37 on the front! Played a few events in 2012 but haven't been back due to distance from where I am but had a great time when I played.

Looks like a bit of a sandbag issue when a B flighter would have placed second in champ. Understanding they played from different tees, was there much difference in length and toughness?

Thanks - had it going for 8 holes for sure. 2 tap in birdies, and 7 GIR thru 8. Won me some skins money.

Just saw that! Wow. Some good scores in B flight across the board. Brad does a really amazing job at policing the handicaps, and I know they have dealt with sandbaggers seriously before.

A and Champ were playing the same distance. There was a difference from that to B. I don't notice it on every hole, but on some holes, it's quite a difference. Great scores nonetheless as I don't think the weather really improved at all.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
                                X