/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

GTA AM Tour - 2016 Tour Schedule Now Complete!!!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA AM Tour - 2016 Tour Schedule Now Complete!!!

2016 GTA AM TOUR SCHEDULE - NOW COMPLETE
    We are excited to announce that we have finalized the 2016 Tour schedule by adding three excellent courses/events in September! Please visit the Tour's website to log in and register for The Briars on September 12th, Osprey Valley Hoot on September 14th and Bigwin Island on September 26th!

REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!!
    1) EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION - $99 Prior to the end of Toronto Golf and Travel Show (February 21, 2016)

Those registering prior to February 21, 2016 will be entered into a draw for a Pacific Links Membership, including two years of annual dues. The value of this wonderful prize, provided by Pacific Links, is $7,400!!

2) Spring/Summer Registration - $125 (After February 21, 2016)

TOUR REGISTRATION
    If you are, or have been, a member of The Tour and would like to register for the 2016 Tour, please visit The Tour's website, log in and hit the Register for the 2016 Tour button. Once you have registered for the 2016 Tour, you will be able to book your events. There is NO COST to registering NOW for events..!

PLEASE NOTE THAT SPACES MAY BE LIMITED, especially with the introduction of the two Seniors' and one Women's Flights and the continuation of the Recreational Flight!

We hope you are able to attend and visit us at Booth (#2441) at this weekend's Toronto Golf and Travel Show!!!

www.gtaamtour.com

Re: GTA AM Tour - 2016 Tour Schedule Now Complete!!!

I'm stoked for the Paintbrush event.

Comment

Me too. Playing Pulpit & Paintrush this year.

Input from anyone who has played the Coppinwood event? I know it's supposed to be a fantastic place, but having a hard time committing to that green fee for a time of year that can be questionable weather and condition wise.
      Driver: Callaway BB Epic 13.5, Veylix Alpina 673S - WILDEYE!
      16.5* 4W: Ping G25, Fujikura Pro Wood 63R
      20* 3H: Callaway Apex, Accra CS1 HB-M4
      4-A: Callaway Apex Combo, Project X LZ 5.5
      Wedges: TM TP 54/60-ATV, DG Spinner Wedge
      Putter: SC Sqaureback No. 1
      Bench: Ping Anser UST VTS TourSPX Hybrid Silver 75R
      RCGA Factor: 11.6 (75 up to....)

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        Me too. Playing Pulpit & Paintrush this year.

Input from anyone who has played the Coppinwood event? I know it's supposed to be a fantastic place, but having a hard time committing to that green fee for a time of year that can be questionable weather and condition wise.
        It's one of my favourites. Some years, the conditioning is better than others. Last year, the course was in great shape early on. It was cold last year, but dry! I crapped the bed on the back 9 to finish 2nd there.

I play that event every year.

Comment

Looking forward to this season. Just have to figure out which treks I want to make across the East side. Signed up for 10 so far.

Comment

Looking forward to the Brush as well. Can't wait for it to start. I'm playing Coppinwood, Not worried about the weather after playing on xmas eve and Feb 2nd in the GTA. Anything is double digits is summer to me
            Taylor Made R15 Adi Mt x
            Slider 3wood Adi Mt x
            Titleist 712 3-PW
            Titleist Vockey.
            Scotty GoLo SR5

Comment

Never played Coppinwood before, Is it easy to walk?
              Taylor Made R15 Adi Mt x
              Slider 3wood Adi Mt x
              Titleist 712 3-PW
              Titleist Vockey.
              Scotty GoLo SR5

Comment

Originally posted by sandhugolf View Post

I'm a fat *** and lazy and I can walk it, so it is doable. Has some elevation, but it is walkable.

Comment

Full disclosure I'm a former member so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I have yet to play a course that is more a complete package then Coppinwood. Course, practice facilities, food, locker rooms, clubhouse, etc. all is top not and I personally would have no reserve paying the tournament entry fee. Agree with others it is a good hike but by no means un-walkable.

Try and play the three practices holes if you have a chance. Any one of those holes could be swapped into the 18 holes and it wouldn't miss a beat.
                  In the Grey Sun Mountain:

Taylormade R9 Supertri 9.5 S
                  Titleist 910F 17* Proforce V2 76S
                  Titleist 909H 19* Proforce V2 85S
                  R7 TP's 4-PW PX 6.0
                  50, 54, 60 Ping Gorge Tours
                  Rife Abaco
                  Index: 5.2

Comment

Just signed up for 8 events this season, Grandview and Bigwin Island included! Really looking forward to the season, my 7th I believe. If you've ever thought about joining, have a look at the event lineup and that should pique your interest. The courses and comraderie are amazing.

Comment

Very easy walk. But, I did walk Muskoka Bay in 90 degree heat.

Comment

Originally posted by PingGuy View Post
                        Just signed up for 8 events this season, Grandview and Bigwin Island included! Really looking forward to the season, my 7th I believe. If you've ever thought about joining, have a look at the event lineup and that should pique your interest. The courses and comraderie are amazing.
                        Grandview is another great addition, along with moving Bigwin to the fall...should be great then.

I agree with others about Coppinwood. I've walked it most times I've played there. The only tough part of the walk IMO is from 11 to 12 and from 16 green to 17 approach. Aside from that, the cut paths (everywhere) make it a truly enjoyable walk.

Comment

Do any of you guys/gals play practice rounds (where permitted) before an event? It would be great to get out with new faces and play the courses without the tournament pressure.
                          Taylor Made R15 Adi Mt x
                          Slider 3wood Adi Mt x
                          Titleist 712 3-PW
                          Titleist Vockey.
                          Scotty GoLo SR5

Comment

Do any of you guys/gals play practice rounds (where permitted) before an event? It would be great to get out with new faces and play the courses without the tournament pressure.
                            There are a number of offers to Tour members, from courses that events take place on, often at very good rates.

Comment

GTAAM just sent out an offer from Dundas Valley. $200 for 2 players (includes cart). Must purchase before March 31st. Tee time opportunities look pretty open, weekdays after 8AM, weekends after 1PM. No Wednesdays. Great course, good price. I always love playing this course on the Tour!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X