Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rogers Cup Men's tickets for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogers Cup Men's tickets for sale

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to sell some Rogers Cup Men's tickets for the week of August 5th! I have some great seats in Section 127, row M (first row of silver pricing) and seats 1 & 2 in the aisle

All tickets include free parking! Also includes Premium Series benefits including Mayfair practice patio (highly recommend), VIP lounge with AC and much much more!

Wednesday Day: 2nd round **SOLD**

Wednesday Evening: 2nd round for $145 a ticket Nadal is confirmed to play this session. I can't promise but if Shapovlov wins tomorrow night he'll likely play this session as well (unless they make him play during the day which I doubt they'd do)

Thursday Day: 3rd round for $165 a ticket. Thursday are all the 3rd round match ups. Check back to confirm who's playing but I'm assuming it'll be the people who play the early second round games on Wednesday. Possibly Raonic and Djokovic but the schedule isn't finalized until the night before

Thursday Evening: 3rd round for $175 a ticket

Friday Day: $190 a ticket

Let me know if you are interested!

Luis
    Last edited by Sportyluis; Aug 6, 2018, 10:23 PM.

bump... sold the wednesday day session!

Comment

bump.. games are a week away!

Comment

bump with updated players for Wednesday night. Tickets include access to the VIP lounge, mayfair practice patio and more!

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 164,151   Posts: 1,717,503   Members: 45,682   Active Members: 198
        Welcome to our newest member, Mike M67.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X