/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

WTB: GC2/SkyTrak Home Launch Monitor/SIM

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: GC2/SkyTrak Home Launch Monitor/SIM

Hey guys!!

I'm looking to buy a launch monitor and home sim setup. I'm leaning towards Foresight products or the Skytrack. Essentially I am setting up an indoor sim and range but has to be accurate and show proper data so I can work as well on my swing, not just for a sim game. Must be accurate like Trackman.

Anyone know of or have a GC2 for sale? Or a solid sim setup?

Please let me know! I would take a GC2 for sure if you have or know anyone that does.

​​​​​​​Thx.
    WHATS IN THE BAG

Callaway Epic Flash Driver
    Callaway Epic Flash 3-Wood
    Titelist 818 4 Hybrid
    Titelist 718 AP1 4-PW, AW Irons
    Titelist Vokey SM6 52' F Grind
    Titelist Vokey SM6 56' F Grind
    Titelist Vokey SM6 60' S Grind
    Taylormade Spider Tour Putter

"The most important shot in golf is the next one."

I also was looking at sim setups. Try the Golf Simulator Forum. I just picked up a Flightscope X2 Elite there. I went Flightscope because it does club head data as well as ball data. If you go with a GC2 it will only give you ball data unless you also get an HMT with it. The GC Quad will do both but its pricey. You can't putt on the Flightscope X2, only on the X3.

If you go Skytrack you can pair it with the P3Proswing to get both club and ball data but there is a very annoying delay in the Skytrack once you hit the ball.

I am going to be doing a garage setup. I've been researching this for a long time lol. For the screen I am going to get the sports screen powered 16ft and attach my impact screen to it which is what I've seen many guys on the Sim forum do. This way I can still park the wifes car in there and when I need to use it, it will take me 5 minutes to set up.
    Last edited by triniexr; Sep 24, 2020, 03:35 PM.

Comment

A flightscope just popped up on Kijiji. You need at least 16 feet from the unit to screen to use it though.

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 181,737   Posts: 1,899,019   Members: 49,010   Active Members: 447
      Welcome to our newest member, Clean Livin.
      Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
      X