No announcement yet.
Collapse

FS: 2016 Chevy Cruze LT Turbo-27000KM!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2016 Chevy Cruze LT Turbo-27000KM!

I am selling this car on behalf of an elderly female former work colleague of mine and personal friend. She turns 80 this month and has made the difficult decision to not renew her drivers license and give up her car. She purchased it from City Buick as a former daily rental in June 2016 with about 24,000km on it. It's only been driven 3,000 km since that time. She's literally driven it for shopping and medical appointments, otherwise it resides in her indoor parking spot in the Victoria Park/401 area.

Has a set of winter tires on steel rims that she bought for it that she faithfully changed in fall/spring that obviously would be in like new condition with virtually no KM's on them. .

Am looking for a quick and uncomplicated sale. Black book shows a trade in value of around $9700 range but that wouldn't reflect the daily rental use. It does feature a power sunroof along with the usual power options, AC, Auto etc. Blue, 4 door sedan.

I can take it for a safety or the buyer can do that, all depends on the offer. Given the low km, can't imagine anything is worn out.

Car is lien free. My friend always pays cash for cars. Part of the upbringing of that generation! She has the bill of sale from City Buick and all paperwork.

I'll set an ask at $9K certified but also will accept offers as it sits.

PM me and I'll respond to any questions.

Car is still available.The vehicle is under a FCPP warranty until 6/22 or 80,000KM. I didn't realize this previously. That cost was over $2K from City Buick. Given not even 27KM now, it's another 20 months of warranty with a $100 deductible and $100 transfer fee. Winter tires/rims cost $825.55 + tax and have about 500km on them, if that. Further, Autotrader suggests the vehicle pricing should be more like $12.5K plus. Only unit that I saw at a lower price than this had 180,000KM on it. Hardly a comparable.

Price is now adjusted to $10K certified, $500 less if you save me the trouble and take it as is. I will honour the prior price only to those that have responded to me prior to this updated post. This is a very favourable price. Please check Autotrader for comparables.

Car can be viewed in Ajax or Oshawa as lady friend's house there has more parking than mine.

Comment

Car is now sold. Thanks for the space TGN and the inquires from fellow TGN'rs.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X