Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

FOR SALE - 20" RAM 1500 LIMITED RIMS W/ NOKIAN ROTIIVA ALL WEATHER TIRES 275/55/R20

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE - 20" RAM 1500 LIMITED RIMS W/ NOKIAN ROTIIVA ALL WEATHER TIRES 275/55/R20

Hello TGNers,

You will see in a subsequent post that I just purchased 22" Ram Limited Rims so my 20" Ram Limited Rims and virtually new Nokian Rotiiva All Weather Tires are for sale that came off a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited. They were driven on for one winter season and I am contemplating keeping them and rotating between the 22s and the 20s to preserve both the rims and tires but I wanted to see what kind of interest is out there for these stunning rims and incredibly durable and reliable Nokian's. The tire specs are 275/55/R20. These would be a perfect set of winter tires and rims if you have the 22s or custom rims and/or these would be a huge upgrade if you have smaller or older rims on an earlier model as they can be driven on all year round.

I am looking for $2600 OBO. Ram Limited Rims themselves are more than $3000 and the tires were almost $1500 but they are priced to move as I plan on buying the same tires for my 22s. Please note this is for TIRES, RIMS and SENSORS. Bolts are not included as I need them for my 22s.

These tires and rims are stored at Kal Tire in Milton. They will gladly assemble these for you with bolts at a reasonable fee or you can cash and carry in store.

Feel free to text me at 416-434-7285 for an immediate response.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Golden Domer; Jul 16, 2021, 10:12 PM. Reason: New Pics
    WITB (LH):
    Driver - Ping G425 / Auto Flex SF505
    Wood and Hybrids - Ping G425 / Fuji Pro 2.0.
    Irons - PXG Gen 3 / MMT80
    Wedges - Vokey SM8 / S400
    Putter - PXG Closer mustang / Stability Pro
    Ball - Srixon Z-Star / Tour Response

Bump, they will be displayed at Kaltire for a quick sale.
    WITB (LH):
    Driver - Ping G425 / Auto Flex SF505
    Wood and Hybrids - Ping G425 / Fuji Pro 2.0.
    Irons - PXG Gen 3 / MMT80
    Wedges - Vokey SM8 / S400
    Putter - PXG Closer mustang / Stability Pro
    Ball - Srixon Z-Star / Tour Response

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...