/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

GOLF BALLS- SHIPPING MINT PROV1S ACROSS CANADA

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump this up

Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    SHIPPING - I am fully aware that virtually all used golf ball shippers offer free shipping if you spend $69 to $99 [ usually $99]. However most of their pricing is higher than mine and I do not believe any of them are as anal as I am [as to classifying the condition of their golf balls] as to what I am ready to call mint and ship to you as mint.

MINIMUM $100 PLUS SHIPPING/PACKAGING COSTS

For years I refused to ship. I felt that it was almost never worth my while, and I was mostly correct in that assumption. Having a Post Office in the Shoppers 200 yards from my house helps- I do all of my shipping and packaging from there. Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb are my slow months and it does help to keep me busy. Really I would much rather you come here and pick out the balls yourself. 90% of you are not as anal as I am in selecting the balls that I am prepared to categorize as mint and ship to you - as a result you only get the best of the best and that selection process is time consuming . And for that reason I will only ship mint quality USED balls. I do not do a huge number of shipping transactions but those who opted for the shipping option have concluded that the added costs involved were well worth avoiding the traffic and getting the absolute best selection and one-off specials offered at this time of year.

shipping and packaging costs to anywhere in Canada
    - this includes expedited [fast] mail which I receive at no extra charge, insurance and signature required to obtain package

60-80 balls- $25 in Ontario, $30 outside Ontario [ within the GTA $20 will probably cover it]
    81-150 balls - $30 in Ontario, $35 outside Ontario
    151-250 balls- $35 in Ontario, $40 outside Ontario
    in the event that you have been slightly overcharged for shipping and packaging there will be an extra ball or 2 or 3 or 4 included to compensate- in the event that you are undercharged I will live with that.
    ================================================== ===============================

bump this up

contact infomation- cell phone don 647-526-6921 - text much preferred- or email seetrout699@yahoo.ca - location dvp/404 and steeles avenue-

It is expected that most shipping transactions will be prov1s since they are sufficiently favorably priced making the all-in price with the added shipping costs still a bargain purchase, also I sometimes have a large supply of them. Some other items will be also shipped if requested subject to availability.

CONDITIONS

everything is prepaid in full in advance via EMT [interac e-transfer or email transfer] to my other email account donald.craig@yahoo.ca
    -expedited shipping will usually take from 2 to 4 days depending on location, packaging, , insurance included
    -I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscense etc. and your mailing address and postal code to ship. NOTE_ If you are not home to sign for the package you will need to pick it up at the post office.

PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY

re: PROV1'S/PROV1'S

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of provs, with 100% having the grey side markings or later side markings. . The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Please note that my definition of mint [which is the same as the other major on-line shippers use ] is no or very little wear, no scuffs or bruises or discoloration. Not every ball will look like it is right out of the package and never been hit before- it has been used and then lost.

if you need more info please phone or email me

Comment

• bump this up

In keeping with the $100 minimum PLUS shipping and packaging costs it is unlikely that you will be able to obtain only one type of ball unless it is PROV!S [ not prov1x's] unless you order mid-range balls and that may not be practical from a cost point of view.

SHIPPING -
      I am fully aware that virtually all used golf ball shippers offer free shipping if you spend $69 to $99 [ usually $99]. However most of their pricing is higher than mine and I do not believe any of them are as anal as I am [as to classifying the condition of te aheir golf balls] as to what I am ready to call mint and ship to you as mint.
      INIMUM $100 PLUS SHIPPING/PACKAGING COSTS

For years I refused to ship. I felt that it was almost never worth my while, and I was mostly correct in that assumption. Having a Post Office in the Shoppers 200 yards from my house helps- I do all of my shipping and packaging from there. Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb are my slow months and it does help to keep me busy. Really I would much rather you come here and pick out the balls yourself. 90% of you are not as anal as I am in selecting the balls that I am prepared to categorize as mint and ship to you - as a result you only get the best of the best and that selection process is time consuming . And for that reason I will only ship mint quality USED balls. I do not do a huge number of shipping transactions but those who opted for the shipping option have concluded that the added costs involved were well worth avoiding the traffic and getting the absolute best selection and one-off specials offered at this time of year.

- this includes expedited [fast] mail which I receive at no extra charge, insurance and signature required to obtain package

60-80 balls- $25 in Ontario, $30 outside Ontario [ within the GTA $20 will probably cover it]
      in the event that you have been slightly overcharged for shipping and packaging there will be an extra ball or 2 or 3 or 4 included to compensate- in the event that you are undercharged I will live with that.
      ================================================== ===============================

contact infomation- cell phone don 647-526-6921 - text much preferred- or email seetrout699@yahoo.ca - location dvp/404 and steeles avenue-

It is expected that most shipping transactions will be prov1s since they are sufficiently favorably priced making the all-in price with the added shipping costs still a bargain purchase, also I sometimes have a large supply of them. Some other items will be also shipped if requested subject to availability.

CONDITIONS

everything is prepaid in full in advance via EMT [interac e-transfer or email transfer] to my other email account donald.craig@yahoo.ca
      -expedited shipping will usually take from 2 to 4 days depending on location, packaging, , insurance included
      -I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscense etc. and your mailing address and postal code to ship. NOTE_ If you are not home to sign for the package you will need to pick it up at the post office.

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of provs, with 100% having the grey side markings or later side markings. . The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Please note that my definition of mint [which is the same as the other major on-line shippers use ] is no or very little wear, no scuffs or bruises or discoloration. Not every ball will look like it is right out of the package and never been hit before- it has been used and then lost.

Comment

• bump this up

In keeping with the $100 minimum PLUS shipping and packaging costs it is unlikely that you will be able to obtain only one type of ball unless it is PROV!S [ not prov1x's] unless you order mid-range balls and that may not be practical from a cost point of view.

SHIPPING -
        I am fully aware that virtually all used golf ball shippers offer free shipping if you spend $69 to $99 [ usually $99]. However most of their pricing is higher than mine and I do not believe any of them are as anal as I am [as to classifying the condition of te aheir golf balls] as to what I am ready to call mint and ship to you as mint.

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

QUOTE=seetrout699;n169410] In keeping with the $100 minimum PLUS shipping and packaging costs it is unlikely that you will be able to obtain only one type of ball unless it is PROV!S [ not prov1x's] unless you order mid-range balls and that may not be practical from a cost point of view.

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

if you need more info please phone or email me[/QUOTE]

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

In keeping with the $100 minimum PLUS shipping and packaging costs it is unlikely that you will be able to obtain only one type of ball unless it is PROV1S [ not prov1x's] .Therefore if you are not ordering Prov1s it will probably be necessary to order a variety of ball types..

Most recent orders include a variety of ball types and are for a group of people combining their requirements to make up the order.

SHIPPING -
                        MINIMUM $100 PLUS SHIPPING/PACKAGING COSTS

contact infomation- cell phone don 647-526-6921 - text preferred- or email donald.craig@yahoo.ca - location dvp/404 and steeles avenue-

CONDITIONS

-expedited shipping will usually take from 2 to 4 days depending on location, packaging, , insurance included. I receive expedited at no extra charge
                        -I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscense etc. and your mailing address and postal code to ship. NOTE- If you are not home to sign for the package you will need to pick it up at the post office.

Comment

• bump this up

In keeping with the $100 minimum PLUS shipping and packaging costs it is unlikely that you will be able to obtain only one type of ball unless it is PROV1S [ not prov1x's] .Therefore if you are not ordering Prov1s it will probably be necessary to order a variety of ball types.

Most recent orders include a variety of ball types and are for a group of people combining their requirements to make up the order.

SHIPPING -
                          MINIMUM $100 PLUS SHIPPING/PACKAGING COSTS - See the shipping costs below but for you
                          can pretty much count on 20-25c/ball.

contact infomation- cell phone don 647-526-6921 - text preferred- or email donald.craig@yahoo.ca - location dvp/404 and steeles avenue-

CONDITIONS

-expedited shipping will usually take from 2 to 4 days depending on location, packaging, , insurance included. I receive expedited at no extra charge
                          -I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscense etc. and your mailing address and postal code to ship. NOTE- If you are not home to sign for the package you will need to pick it up at the post office.

Comment

• bump this up

In keeping with the $100 minimum PLUS shipping and packaging costs it is unlikely that you will be able to obtain only one type of ball unless it is PROV1S [ not prov1x's] .Therefore if you are not ordering Prov1s it will probably be necessary to order a variety of ball types.

SHIPPING -
                            MINIMUM $100 PLUS SHIPPING/PACKAGING COSTS - See the shipping costs below but for you

bump this up

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

SHIPPING -

CONDITIONS

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 177,134   Posts: 1,863,013   Members: 47,777   Active Members: 330
                                Welcome to our newest member, Chrisoksana.
                                Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X