Collapse

GOLF BALLS- SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA - all tour balls available for now

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLF BALLS- SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA - all tour balls available for now

FYI - SHIPPING OF MINT PROV1s/PROV1Xs is currently available only to repeat shipping customers and in fact is on a very short leash even for them - there is a good supply of all other tour balls except for AVX which are sold out

NOTE-
    SHIPPING TP5s , Z- STARS , Chrome Softs and Bridgestone Tour Balls to anywhere in Canada - Please read the entire ad b4 proceeding [ see main ad for pricing ]

Text Don at 647 -526-6921 or email me at donald.craig@yahoo.ca PLEASE DO NOT PM ME USING THIS SITE
    =======o ao================

SHIPPING COST SWEET SPOT - Medium box special with the POST OFFICE - maximum of 105 balls anywhere in CANADA- $28.24 tax in
    ======================================

VITAL INFORMATION- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

1] only mint balls will be shipped. It is likely that almost all shipping transactions will involve either Prov1s or TP5s or Chrome Softs since it is only feasible to pay shipping costs on premium balls, furthermore sometimes I have a reasonable supply of them.

2] I only ship via the post office - covid protocol is that they ring the bell and drop the package. I believe UPS and Fedex follow the same protocol.

****** If anything happens to the package after it has been dropped [ such as theft] my obligation and the post office's have been fulfilled and the insurance coverage is no longer applicable .Therefore the loss is 100% yours
    ***** Thus far I have not had a parcel stolen, but it is probably inevitable that it will occur eventually. Therefore the onus is on you to make sure that the parcel is delivered to a very safe place such as an office or residence where someone is there to answer the door bell , or to a condo concierge or to the post office for pick-up. Especially if you live in a smaller town having it shipped on your behalf to the post office for pickup is an excellent and very viable option.

3] the details are below on the mint quality prov1s re what will be included and what will not be included. Also read my main ad in other golf equipment re the 3 available pricing options.

4] minimum order $100 plus all shipping and packing costs - estimated added cost amounts below

SHIPPING -

MINIMUM ORDER $100 PLUS ALL SHIPPING and PACKAGING COSTS - See the shipping costs below but you can pretty much count on 25-30c /ball which if factored into the cost should help you to assess whether shipping makes sense for you. - all shipping with Canada Post

shipping and packaging costs to anywhere in Canada- this includes expedited [fast] mail which I receive at no extra charge together with insurance up until actual delivery takes place

106 -150 balls - $35 in Ontario, $40 outside Ontario
    151-250 balls- $40 in Ontario, $45 outside Ontario
    in the event that you have been slightly overcharged for shipping and packaging - which is often the case- there will be extra balls included to compensate
    ================================================== ===============================

CONDITIONS

everything is prepaid in full in advance via EMT [ e-transfer or email transfer] to my email account donald.craig@yahoo.ca

-expedited shipping will usually take several days depending on location, packaging, , insurance included until the package is dropped off . I receive expedited shipping at no extra charge. Once the balls are shipped I will provide the tracking number.
    -I will need your full proper name and your mailing address and postal code to ship.

PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY

re: PROV1'S / PROV1'S

You will need to read my main ad re the 3 available pricing options dependent upon the age of the ball in order to decide which you desire .

-balls will be in mint condition . The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with relatively discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Please note that my definition of mint[ which is the same as the other major on-line shippers use ] is no wear or very little wear, no scuffs or bruises or discoloration .Not every ball will look like it is right out of the package and never been hit before- it has been used and then lost. However many mint balls that I sell were probably lost within the first 3 tee shots of their brief active life and would be commonly called one-hit wonders.

if you need more info please phone or email me
    Last edited by seetrout699; Feb 28, 2024, 07:27 AM.

Re: GOLF BALLS- SHIPPING MINT PROV1S ACROSS CANADA

bump up
    Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    phone don 905-731-0491

shipping of mint prov1s [not prov1xs] across Canada- [please note that due to the cost involved and inventory shortages shipping is not offered on any other ball type]- minimum order 60 balls

for orders of 60-99 balls 45c is added to the cost of $1.75/ball resulting in an all-in cost of $2.20/ball
    for orders of 100 balls and up 35c is added to the cost of $1.75/ball resulting in an all-in cost of $2.10/ball

the extra costs added on will include the cost of shipping via regular mail, the post office's packaging and insurance. You will also need to sign for the package upon receiving it or if you are not home you will have to pick it up at the post office- These added costs mean that I will not have to run back and forth from the post office to get shipping quotes and also should be sufficient to cover shipping anywhere in Canada. - if the cost is less than the add-on amount you will receive an extra golf ball or two to compensate you - this will likely apply on shorter shipping distances to Barrie and Belleville etc.

CONDITIONS

minimum order of 60 balls resulting in an all- in cost of 60 x $2.20= $132.00 [$27 is added costs] -shipped anywhere in Canada
    everything is prepaid in full in advance via EMT [interac e-transfer or email transfer] to my email donald.craig@yahoo.ca
    -regular mail will take from 3 to 8 days depending on location, packaging, shipping , insurance included
    -I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscence etc. and your postal address
    -balls will be in mint condition and will not include any refinished balls, any balls with 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include logo balls, balls with discrete sharpie markings and balls with personal identifiers on the side [Golftown promotion]

Comment

bumpup
      phone don 905-731-0491

shipping of mint prov1s [not prov1xs] across Canada- [please note that due to the cost involved and inventory shortages shipping is not offered on any other ball type]- minimum order 60 balls

for orders of 60-99 balls 45c is added to the cost of $1.75/ball resulting in an all-in cost of $2.20/ball
      for orders of 100 balls and up 35c is added to the cost of $1.75/ball resulting in an all-in cost of $2.10/ball

the extra costs added on will include the cost of shipping via regular mail, the post office's packaging and insurance. You will also need to sign for the package upon receiving it or if you are not home you will have to pick it up at the post office- These added costs mean that I will not have to run back and forth from the post office to get shipping quotes and also should be sufficient to cover shipping anywhere in Canada. - if the cost is less than the add-on amount you will receive an extra golf ball or two to compensate you - this will likely apply on shorter shipping distances to Barrie and Belleville etc.

CONDITIONS

minimum order of 60 balls resulting in an all- in cost of 60 x $2.20= $132.00 [$27 is added costs] -shipped anywhere in Canada
      everything is prepaid in full in advance via EMT [interac e-transfer or email transfer] to my email donald.craig@yahoo.ca
      -regular mail will take from 3 to 8 days depending on location, packaging, shipping , insurance included
      -I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscence etc. and your postal address
      -balls will be in mint condition and will not include any refinished balls, any balls with 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include logo balls, balls with discrete sharpie markings and balls with personal identifiers on the side [Golftown promotion]

Comment

bump up
        phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
          phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
            phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
              phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
                phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
                  phone don 905-731-0491

the extra costs added on will include the cost of shipping via regular mail, the post office's packaging and insurance. You will also need to sign for the package upon receiving it or if you are not home you will have to pick it up at the post office- These added costs mean that I will not have to run back and forth from the post office to get shipping quotes and also should be sufficient to cover shipping anywhere in Canada. - if the cost is less than the add-on amount you will receive an extra golf ball or two or three to compensate you - this will likely apply on shorter shipping distances to Barrie and Belleville etc. as well as on orders between 75 and 99 balls.

CONDITIONS

-I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscence etc. and your postal address and phone number so that the post office is able to phone you if need be for pick-up and also that you will have proper identification for pick-up as well

Comment

bump up
                    phone don 905-731-0491

the extra costs added on will include the cost of shipping via regular mail, the post office's packaging and insurance. You will also need to sign for the package upon receiving it or if you are not home you will have to pick it up at the post office- These added costs mean that I will not have to run back and forth from the post office to get shipping quotes and also should be sufficient to cover shipping anywhere in Canada. - if the cost is less than the add-on amount you will receive an extra golf ball or two or three to compensate you - this will likely apply on shorter shipping distances to Barrie and Belleville etc. as well as on orders between 75 and 99 balls.

CONDITIONS

-I will need your name as indicated on driver's liscence etc. and your postal address and phone number so that the post office is able to phone you if need be for pick-up and also that you will have proper identification for pick-up as well

Comment

bump up
                      phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
                        phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
                          phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump up
                            phone don 905-731-0491

CONDITIONS

Comment

bump this up

bump up
                              phone don 905-731-0491

the extra costs added on will include the cost of shipping via regular mail, the post office's packaging and insurance. You will also need to sign for the package upon receiving it or if you are not home you will have to pick it up at the post office- These added costs mean that I will not have to run back and forth from the post office to get shipping quotes and also should be sufficient to cover shipping anywhere in Canada. - if the cost is less than the add-on amount you will receive an extra golf ball or two or three to compensate you - this will likely apply on shorter shipping distances to Barrie and Belleville etc. as well as on orders between 75 and 99 balls. As an example when shipping 60 balls to Barrie the shipping, packaging, insurance, signature required and fuel surcharge costs came in at $19.91 so the client received 5 extra balls to compensate. So the actual added costs for the 65 balls was ~31c/ball

CONDITIONS

-balls will be in mint condition and will not include any refinished balls, any balls with 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side [Golftown promotion]

Last edited by seetrout699; Nov 28, 2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X