X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump this up

Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    -shipping will resume Jan 1, 2021 with the following conditions

new detailed ad re revised pricing will be posted Jan 1st- pricing on all tour balls remains the same except for chrome softs

1] only mint balls will be shipped

2] I only ship via the post office - covid protocol is that they ring the bell and drop the package. I believe UPS and Fedex follow the same protocol.

In covid times If anything happens to the package after it has been dropped [ such as theft] my obligation and the post office's and the insurance coverage has ended. Thus far I have not had a parcel stolen, but it is probably inevitable that it will occur eventually. Therefore the onus is on you to make sure that the parcel is delivered to a very safe place such as an office or residence where someone is there to answer the door bell , or to a condo concierge or to the post office for pick-up. Especially if you live in a smaller town having it shipped on your behalf to the post office for pickup is an excellent option.

3]
    CAREFULLY READ the details on the mint quality prov1s re what will be included and what will not be included.

4] minimum order $100 plus all shipping and packing costs - estimated added cost amounts below

SHIPPING - I am fully aware that virtually all used golf ball shippers offer free shipping if you spend $69 to $99 [ usually $99]. However most of their pricing is higher than mine and I do not believe any of them are as anal as I am [as to classifying the condition of their golf balls] as to what I am ready to call mint and ship to you as mint.

MINIMUM $100 PLUS SHIPPING/PACKAGING COSTS - See the shipping costs below but you
    can pretty much count on 20-25c/ball which if factored into the cost should help you to assess whether shipping makes sense for you. - all shipping with Canada Post

shipping and packaging costs to anywhere in Canada- this includes expedited [fast] mail which I receive at no extra charge together with insurance up until actual delivery takes place

60-80 balls- $30 in Ontario, $35 outside Ontario
    81-150 balls - $35 in Ontario, $40 outside Ontario
    151-250 balls- $40 in Ontario, $45 outside Ontario
    in the event that you have been slightly overcharged for shipping and packaging - which is often the case- there will be extra balls included to compensate
    ================================================== ===============================

contact infomation- cell phone don 647-526-6921 - text preferred- or email donald.craig@yahoo.ca - location dvp/404 and steeles avenue, Thornhill

It is expected that most shipping transactions will involve prov1s since they are sufficiently favourably priced and the all-in price with the added shipping costs is still a bargain purchase, also I often have a large supply of them.

Some other items will be also shipped if requested subject to availability. [ callaway chrome softs and truvis, snell and volvik balls , srixon q stars and callaway supersofts are currently excluded from the shipping option]

CONDITIONS

everything is prepaid in full in advance via EMT [ e-transfer or email transfer] to my other email account donald.craig@yahoo.ca
    -expedited shipping will usually take several days depending on location, packaging, , insurance included . I receive expedited at no extra charge. Once the balls are shipped I will provide the tracking number.
    -I will need your full proper name [ as on your photo i.d.] and your mailing address and postal code to ship.

PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY

re: PROV1'S/PROV1'S

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of prov1s , with at leastt 50% of the balls from the last 2 editions. I do not price different editions differently the way most shippers do and when I purchase balls they always contain a mixture of editions . If you insist on only the last 2 editions the price will be $2.10 /ball plus shipping , the same as most others charge. The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Please note that my definition of mint [which is the same as the other major on-line shippers use ] is no or very little wear, no scuffs or bruises or discoloration. Not every ball will look like it is right out of the package and never been hit before- it has been used and then lost. However most mint balls that I sell were probably lost within the first 3 tee shots of their brief active life and would be commonly called one-hit wonders.

if you need more info please phone or email me

Comment

• bump this up

new detailed ad re revised pricing will be posted Jan 1st- pricing on all tour balls remains the same except for chrome softs

2] I only ship via the post office - covid protocol is that they ring the bell and drop the package. I believe UPS and Fedex follow the same protocol.

In covid times If anything happens to the package after it has been dropped [ such as theft] my obligation and the post office's and the insurance coverage has ended. Thus far I have not had a parcel stolen, but it is probably inevitable that it will occur eventually. Therefore the onus is on you to make sure that the parcel is delivered to a very safe place such as an office or residence where someone is there to answer the door bell , or to a condo concierge or to the post office for pick-up. Especially if you live in a smaller town having it shipped on your behalf to the post office for pickup is an excellent option.

3]
      CAREFULLY READ the details on the mint quality prov1s re what will be included and what will not be included.

4] minimum order $100 plus all shipping and packing costs - estimated added cost amounts below

SHIPPING - I am fully aware that virtually all used golf ball shippers offer free shipping if you spend $69 to $99 [ usually $99]. However most of their pricing is higher than mine and I do not believe any of them are as anal as I am [as to classifying the condition of their golf balls] as to what I am ready to call mint and ship to you as mint.

MINIMUM $100 PLUS SHIPPING/PACKAGING COSTS - See the shipping costs below but you
      can pretty much count on 20-25c/ball which if factored into the cost should help you to assess whether shipping makes sense for you. - all shipping with Canada Post

shipping and packaging costs to anywhere in Canada- this includes expedited [fast] mail which I receive at no extra charge together with insurance up until actual delivery takes place

in the event that you have been slightly overcharged for shipping and packaging - which is often the case- there will be extra balls included to compensate
      ================================================== ===============================

contact infomation- cell phone don 647-526-6921 - text preferred- or email donald.craig@yahoo.ca - location dvp/404 and steeles avenue, Thornhill

It is expected that most shipping transactions will involve prov1s since they are sufficiently favourably priced and the all-in price with the added shipping costs is still a bargain purchase, also I often have a large supply of them.

Some other items will be also shipped if requested subject to availability. [ callaway chrome softs and truvis, snell and volvik balls , srixon q stars and callaway supersofts are currently excluded from the shipping option]

CONDITIONS

everything is prepaid in full in advance via EMT [ e-transfer or email transfer] to my other email account donald.craig@yahoo.ca
      -expedited shipping will usually take several days depending on location, packaging, , insurance included . I receive expedited at no extra charge. Once the balls are shipped I will provide the tracking number.
      -I will need your full proper name [ as on your photo i.d.] and your mailing address and postal code to ship.

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of prov1s , with at leastt 50% of the balls from the last 2 editions. I do not price different editions differently the way most shippers do and when I purchase balls they always contain a mixture of editions . If you insist on only the last 2 editions the price will be $2.10 /ball plus shipping , the same as most others charge. The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Please note that my definition of mint [which is the same as the other major on-line shippers use ] is no or very little wear, no scuffs or bruises or discoloration. Not every ball will look like it is right out of the package and never been hit before- it has been used and then lost. However most mint balls that I sell were probably lost within the first 3 tee shots of their brief active life and would be commonly called one-hit wonders.

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of prov1s , with at least 50% of the balls from the last 2 editions. I do not price different editions differently the way most shippers do and when I purchase balls they always contain a mixture of editions . If you insist on only the last 2 editions the price will be $2.10 /ball plus shipping , the same as most others charge. The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of prov1s , with at least 50% of the balls from the last 2 editions. I do not price different editions differently the way most shippers do and when I purchase balls they always contain a mixture of editions . If you insist on only the last 2 editions the price will be $2.10 /ball plus shipping , the same as most others charge. The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

3]

can pretty much count on 25-30c/ball which if factored into the cost should help you to assess whether shipping makes sense for you. - all shipping with Canada Post

CONDITIONS

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of prov1s , with at least 50% of the balls from the last 2 editions. I do not price different editions differently the way most shippers do and when I purchase balls they always contain a mixture of editions . If you insist on only the last 2 editions the price will be $2.10 /ball plus shipping , which is less than most [ if not all] other major on-line shippers charge for those editions. The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Comment

• bump this up

3]

can pretty much count on 25-30c/ball which if factored into the cost should help you to assess whether shipping makes sense for you. - all shipping with Canada Post

CONDITIONS

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of prov1s , with at least 50% of the balls from the last 2 editions. I do not price different editions differently the way most shippers do and when I purchase balls they always contain a mixture of editions . If you insist on only the last 2 editions the price will be $2.10 /ball plus shipping , which is significantly less than most [ if not all] other major on-line shippers charge for those editions. The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

-balls will be in mint condition and WILL INCLUDE a mixture of various editions [years] of prov1s , with at least 50% of the balls from the last 2 editions. I do not price different editions differently the way most shippers do and when I purchase balls they always contain a mixture of editions . If you insist on only the last 2 editions the price will be $2.10 /ball plus shipping , which is significantly less than most [ if not all] other major on-line shippers charge for those editions. The balls WILL NOT INCLUDE any refinished balls, any balls with 332 or 392 side-markings, any balls marked practice or x-outs, or any balls abnoxiously sharpie marked- however they will include some logo balls, some balls with discrete sharpie markings and some balls with personal identifiers on the side.

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

• bump this up

3]

CONDITIONS

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X