X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump this up

Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    - available almost every day at sometime between 11 and 8 - available most of that time if not golfing- by appointment only

COMPUTER ISSUES. PHONE OR TEXT FOR A RESPONSE

text don at 647-526-6921 don mills and steeles

just listing what I have in stock - 50 balls or more of that item - items not listed are either sold out or I have less than 50 of - will adjust daily- for more complete details see my main ad- " 20,000 balls..........."
    ============

400 near-mint callaways, nikes, taylormades, wilson staffs and duos, titleists, srixons, pinnacle rush and soft AND EACH PRE-PACKAGED 100 BALLS MAY CONTAIN UP TO 25 NOODLES - price $45

700 shade-below-mint [ SBM} tour balls and mid-range balls- 100 balls for $40

400 near mint distance balls - 100 balls for $35 - PRE- PACKAGED- includes topflites, pinnacles, ultras, dunlops- YOUR OPTION to have 15% - 25% older coloured balls included [ the older coloured balls although older are mostly mint and are almost all yellow or orange]

200 SBM Prov1s/Prov1x's- $1/ball

700 NEWER model mint coloured balls [ many specifically for women] - 60c/ball

200 OLDER model near mint coloured balls - PRE-PACKAGED- 100 balls for $35 [ these are older but are mostly mint, are totally playable and are mostly yellow or orange]

150 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball

50 mint Bridgestone e6's- 75c/ball

200 mint quality Prov1/Prov1x - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining and those remaining are at the bottom end of mint and in inferior quality to the older models on hand which are almost entirely of the 2 editions prior to that- [grey side markings] and are in fantastic condition - many being one hit wonders]

100 mint Titleist AVX- $1.75/ball

Comment

bump this up

- available almost every day at sometime between 11 and 8 - available most of that time if not golfing- by appointment only

just listing what I have in stock - 50 balls or more of that item - items not listed are either sold out or I have less than 50 of - will adjust daily- for more complete details see my main ad- " 20,000 balls..........."
      ============

ONE- OFF BLOWOUT NIKE SPECIAL- 75 mint mid-range to highest end nike balls for $45 - incl. one rzn-z, rzn white, red, platinum, blacks, 20x1s etc. PRE-PACKAGED

400 near-mint callaways, nikes, taylormades, wilson staffs and duos, titleists, srixons, pinnacle rush and soft AND EACH PRE-PACKAGED 100 BALLS MAY CONTAIN UP TO 25 NOODLES - price $45

400 near mint distance balls - 100 balls for $35 - PRE- PACKAGED- includes topflites, pinnacles, ultras, dunlops- YOUR OPTION to have 15% - 25% older coloured balls included [ the older coloured balls although older are mostly mint and are almost all yellow or orange]

200 SBM Prov1s/Prov1x's- $1/ball [ ON HOLD}

200 OLDER model near mint coloured balls - PRE-PACKAGED- 100 balls for $35 [ these are older but are mostly mint, are totally playable and are mostly yellow or orange]

150 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball

200 mint quality Prov1/Prov1x - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining and those remaining are at the bottom end of mint and in inferior quality to the older models on hand which are almost entirely of the 2 editions prior to that- [grey side markings] and are in fantastic condition - many being one hit wonders]

Comment

bump this up

============

ONE- OFF BLOWOUT NIKE SPECIAL- 75 mint mid-range to highest end nike balls for $45 - incl. one rzn-z, rzn white, red, platinum, blacks, 20x1s etc. PRE-PACKAGED

ONE-OFF- 30 mint Volvik Chrystals- many colours - $20- PRE-PACKAGED
        ===================

350 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball

400 mint quality Prov1 [100] /Prov1x [300] - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining and those that are remaining are at the bottom end of mint and in inferior quality to the older models on hand which are almost entirely of the 2 editions prior to that- [grey side markings] and are in fantastic condition - many being one hit wonders]

Comment

bump this up

COMPUTER ISSUES. - TEXT FOR A RESPONSE

text don at 647-526-6921 don mills and steeles [ TEXT WILL ALMOST ALWAYS GET FASTEST RESPONSE]

============

ONE- OFF BLOWOUT NIKE SPECIAL- 75 mint mid-range to highest end nike balls for $45 - incl. one rzn-z, rzn white, red, platinum, blacks, 20x1s etc. PRE-PACKAGED - ON HOLD

===================

200 near-mint callaways, nikes, taylormades, wilson staffs and duos, titleists, srixons, pinnacle rush and soft AND EACH PRE-PACKAGED 100 BALLS MAY CONTAIN UP TO 25 NOODLES - price $45

300 mint NXT TOURS/NXT TOUR S- 75c/ball

400 mint quality Prov1 [100] /Prov1x [300] - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining and those that are remaining are at the bottom end of mint and in inferior quality to the older models on hand which are almost entirely of the 2 editions prior to that- [grey side markings] and are in fantastic condition - many being one hit wonders]

Comment

bump this up

text don at 647-526-6921 don mills and steeles [ TEXT WILL ALMOST ALWAYS GET FASTEST RESPONSE]

============

ONE- OFF BLOWOUT NIKE SPECIAL- 75 mint mid-range to highest end nike balls for $45 - incl. one rzn-z, rzn white, red, platinum, blacks, 20x1s etc. PRE-PACKAGED - ON HOLD

===================

200 near-mint callaways, nikes, taylormades, wilson staffs and duos, titleists, srixons, pinnacle rush and soft AND EACH PRE-PACKAGED 100 BALLS MAY CONTAIN UP TO 25 NOODLES - price $45

Comment

bump this up

============

===================

Comment

bump this up

============

===================

100 near-mint callaways, nikes, taylormades, wilson staffs and duos, titleists, srixons, pinnacle rush and soft AND EACH PRE-PACKAGED 100 BALLS MAY CONTAIN UP TO 25 NOODLES - price $45

700 shade-below-mint [ SBM} tour balls and mid-range balls- 100 balls for $40- includes a few prov1s

200 near mint distance balls - 100 balls for $35 - PRE- PACKAGED- includes topflites, pinnacles, ultras, dunlops- YOUR OPTION to have 15% - 25% older coloured balls included [ the older coloured balls although older are mostly mint and are almost all yellow or orange]

200 SBM Prov1s/Prov1x's- $1/ball [ picked over]

200 mint quality Prov1 [100] /Prov1x [300] - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining and those that are remaining are at the bottom end of mint and in inferior quality to the older models on hand which are almost entirely of the 2 editions prior to that- [grey side markings] and are in fantastic condition - many being one hit wonders]

Comment

bump this up

============

===================

100 near-mint callaways, nikes, taylormades, wilson staffs and duos, titleists, srixons, pinnacle rush and soft AND EACH PRE-PACKAGED 100 BALLS MAY CONTAIN UP TO 25 NOODLES - price $45

700 shade-below-mint [ SBM} tour balls and mid-range balls- 100 balls for $40- includes a few prov1s

200 near mint distance balls - 100 balls for $35 - PRE- PACKAGED- includes topflites, pinnacles, ultras, dunlops- YOUR OPTION to have 15% - 25% older coloured balls included [ the older coloured balls although older are mostly mint and are almost all yellow or orange]

200 mint quality Prov1 [100] /Prov1x [300] - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining and those that are remaining are at the bottom end of mint and in inferior quality to the older models on hand which are almost entirely of the 2 editions prior to that- [grey side markings] and are in fantastic condition - many being one hit wonders]

Comment

bump this up

============

===================

Comment

bump this up

============

===================

Comment

bump this up

============

SELDOM AVAILABLE- 1,300 shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls @ 15c each, minimum purchase 200 for $30- 99% are clean and they are in terrific condition for cottage balls- if you are new to the game you will find many of them are good enough to play with
                        ===================

500 NEWER model mint coloured balls [ many specifically for women] - 60c/ball

100 OLDER model near mint coloured balls - PRE-PACKAGED- 100 balls for $35 [ these are older but are mostly mint, are totally playable and are mostly yellow or orange]

300 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball

100 mint quality Prov1 [ZERO] /Prov1x [100] - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining .

Comment

bump this up

============

SELDOM AVAILABLE- 1,300 shags/hit-a-ways/cottage balls @ 15c each, minimum purchase 200 for $30- 99% are clean and they are in terrific condition for cottage balls- if you are new to the game you will find many of them are good enough to play with
                          ===================

100 OLDER model near mint coloured balls - PRE-PACKAGED- 100 balls for $35 [ these are older but are mostly mint, are totally playable and are mostly yellow or orange]

200 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball

100 mint quality Prov1 [ZERO] /Prov1x [100] - $1.75/ball [ there are almost none of the latest two editions remaining .

Comment

bump this up

============

===================

200 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball

100 mint NXT TOURS/NXT TOUR S- 75c/ball - ON HOLD

Comment

bump this up

============

===================

300 near mint distance balls - 100 balls for $35 - PRE- PACKAGED- includes topflites, pinnacles, ultras, dunlops- YOUR OPTION to have 15% - 25% older coloured balls included [ the older coloured balls although older are mostly mint and are almost all yellow or orange]

100 mint Taylormade Rocketballz for $60

200 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball [ON HOLD]

50 mint NXT TOURS- 75c/ball

200 MINT TITLEIST VELOCITY - 60c/ball

100 MINT TITLEIST TRUSOFT/SOFTFEEL - 60c/ball

100 mint quality Prov1x - $2.05/ball - these are all NEWER editions- meaning the last 3 editions including the last edition [ almost none] just released in January NOTE- ZERO MINT PROV1's

Comment

bump this up

- available almost every day at sometime between 11 and 7:30 - available most of that time if not golfing- by appointment only

============

===================

100 near-mint callaways, nikes, taylormades, wilson staffs and duos, titleists, srixons, pinnacle rush and soft and Noodles - PRE-PACKAGED - price 100 balls for $45

700 shade-below-mint [ SBM} tour balls and mid-range balls- price 100 balls for $40- includes a few prov1s

300 near mint distance balls - price 100 balls for $35 - PRE- PACKAGED- includes topflites, pinnacles, ultras, dunlops

300 mint coloured balls [ many specifically for women] - 60c/ball

200 mint Kirklands - 75c/ball[ON HOLD]

50 mint NXT TOURS- 75c/ball

200 MINT TITLEIST VELOCITY - 60c/ball

50 MINT TITLEIST TRUSOFT/SOFTFEEL - 60c/ball

100 mint quality Prov1x - $2.05/ball - these are all NEWER editions- meaning the last 3 editions including a very small number of the last edition just released in January NOTE- ZERO MINT PROV1's

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X