Collapse

LOOKING TO BUY RELATIVELY CLEAN GOLF BALLS IN BULK- 500 to 5,000 at once

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING TO BUY RELATIVELY CLEAN GOLF BALLS IN BULK- 500 to 5,000 at once

as per the title above- age and mixture and general quality does not matter - as long as they are relatively clean and not caked in mud I am interested- unless you are really close to Don Mills and Steeles minimum number that I would be interested in would be 500, up to about 5,000.

What I will pay is dependent on pretty well everything- amount of additional cleaning required, average age, average condition and the type of ball mixture- I do and will pay slightly more than the usual 2 or 3 bulk buyers who are regular purchasers on Kijiji

contact Don at 647-526-6921 don mills and steeles area

bump this up

Originally posted by seetrout699 View Post
    as per the title above- age and mixture and general quality does not matter - as long as they are relatively clean and not caked in mud I am interested- unless you are really close to Don Mills and Steeles minimum number that I would be interested in would be 500, up to about 5,000.

What I will pay is dependent on pretty well everything- amount of additional cleaning required, average age, average condition and the type of ball mixture- I do and will pay slightly more than the usual 2 or 3 bulk buyers who are regular purchasers on Kijiji

contact Don at 647-526-6921 don mills and steeles area

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
    X