Collapse

Golf Town - $$$ for Fitting Titleist

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Town - $$$ for Fitting Titleist

I was on GolfTown's website looking for info on the Demo sale and trying to see if they have scheduled fittings for the new Titleist, and for a couple of the BC locations whre Titleist fittings are scheduled, GT appear to be charging $49.99 + tax for the fitting, with full credit towards purchase of new clubs. There were no fittings scheduled in Alberta just yet. (I am in Alberta if that matters.)

While I don't totally disagree with the fee and applying it to a purchase, is this new or have I missed it in the recent past.

Re: Golf Town - $$$ for Fitting Titleist

you missed it. It's been there for some time. It's more than fair, IMHO.
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

They put this into effect because there were multiple people taking (tire kickers who would get a fitting with each manufacturer) advantage of the reps fitting in stores.

I think the new policy is good because it will allow the people who are serious to get an appointment where as before it was first come first served with appointments.

Comment

100% agreed.

It keeps slots available to those interested in the brand and to be fitted into their products.

Most who attend wind up ordering the clubs as fitted if they've made the commitment.

But previously it had become a problem and many were out just to rip balls with all the aftermarket shafts and pay ZERO attention to the fitter, his time, recommendations, nor the product.

It became a free zoo for certain people to just hit aftermarket shafts for fun. While there is nothing wrong with that, it did basically take up all the time slots from those genuinely interested in the brand and fitting into their product by the qualified reps.

That being said, sure wish there was a place to hit all the aftermarket stuff for fun and for free; but it's too good to be true nowadays.

Originally posted by BigRedLefty View Post
        They put this into effect because there were multiple people taking (tire kickers who would get a fitting with each manufacturer) advantage of the reps fitting in stores.

I think the new policy is good because it will allow the people who are serious to get an appointment where as before it was first come first served with appointments.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X