Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stiff clubs causing golfer's elbow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLT Dan View Post
    Nice thing is that today's graphite does not have to be light or whippy. Lots of options.

What do you mean 'you went to fat shafts'?
    Wilson Deep Red II with the so-called fat shaft. Reduces vibration when hitting.

Comment

For a completely different perspective, I developed very bad golfer's elbow a few years back.

After month's of battling, it turned out the source of the elbow pain was pushing a clic gear. I stopped doing this, the pain went away.

From time to time I break out the clic gear, basically when I don't want to use the remote control buggy in a storm and the pain comes back.

Comment

Iíve been using Rifle 5.0ís for nearly 10 years because I always liked softer shafts in my irons and never had a problem. I went to a new set of irons with stiff steel shafts this year - admittedly Iíve also played the most golf Iíve played in the last 10 years - but Iíve developed horrible golfers elbow. Iím a lefty and itís the inside of my left elbow...just a horrible burning pain.

I just dropped off my irons for reshaft with graphiteís today...Recoil 110g that Iíve previously tried and liked - - and hoping it helps once Iím able to golf again.

Comment

Advanced Search

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 161,703   Posts: 1,696,598   Members: 45,422   Active Members: 280
        Welcome to our newest member, sharx1710.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X