Collapse

Putter fitting

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putter fitting

I have a buddy who just went through the process of putter fitting at Glen Abbey. From my understanding it's a Taylormade fitting and they get info for a putter built to your personal style. That being said, is there such a precise fitting for generic putters, or is a fitting based on a brand?

TXG and Modern Golf provide putter fitting services. I am scheduled for a fitting with TXG sometime next week. if you would like, I could let you know my experience after the fitting

Comment

oh and they provide agnostic brand fitting I believe

Comment

Originally posted by ONguard1992 View Post
        I have a buddy who just went through the process of putter fitting at Glen Abbey. From my understanding it's a Taylormade fitting and they get info for a putter built to your personal style. That being said, is there such a precise fitting for generic putters, or is a fitting based on a brand?
        I had a putter fitting last week at TXG. The experience was amazing - highly recommended. Brand agnostic. They use the Quintic putting studio - this video gives you an idea of their setup:

Comment

I got my Scotty fit at Titleist Performance Institute but after a while I didn't like how the ball was rolling. I took it to Modern Golf and went through the whole putter fitting. Somehow the lie angle got bent (no I didn't throw it) and they were able to get it all set up back to normal. Highly recommend Modern Golf whether it's for a new putter or to refit your current gamer.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X