Collapse

TXG on GolfWRX. Congratulations!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXG on GolfWRX. Congratulations!

New partnership for the guys at TXG. Great stuff guys. Keep all of the great stuff you do coming!

We’re excited to announce a new video partnership with Tour Experience Golf, a Custom Golf Club Fitting Studio in Toronto, Canada. Check out the announcement video here for more information. In the first video, TXG isolates shaft weight and torque as the only variables in a club test to see how those factors influence delivery […]

Great news for the TXG lads. They deserve all the success they get.

But how in the holy hell is it pronounced Golf Double U Are Ex and not Golf works?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Wierd View Post
      Great news for the TXG lads. They deserve all the success they get.

But how in the holy hell is it pronounced Golf Double U Are Ex and not Golf works?
      GolfWorks is trademarked for Ralph Maltby.

while we're at this. is your handle pronounced as in Wired or as in Weird?

BTW mine is as in blade
      things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
        New partnership for the guys at TXG. Great stuff guys. Keep all of the great stuff you do coming!

We’re excited to announce a new video partnership with Tour Experience Golf, a Custom Golf Club Fitting Studio in Toronto, Canada. Check out the announcement video here for more information. In the first video, TXG isolates shaft weight and torque as the only variables in a club test to see how those factors influence delivery […]
        Thank you, much appreciated. I know Ian and Matt work hard on keeping the content relevant. We are seeing a lot of interested people coming through because of the channel and I can only imagine this partnership is going to help even further.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X