Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Pleased with Golf Town Heartland Shaft Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaphooker235 View Post
    I use the epoxy from Dollarama It works great holds up to a 120 mile per swing but what I like the most it heats up well when removing a graphite shaft
    I have tried the Dollarama epoxy($1.50) and was very surprised how well it works, and how easy it was to break the bond with 15 seconds from a propane torch held 3/4" away from the hosel.

most every name-brand 25mm dispenser of epoxy is a ridiculous 12dollars( tax not included)
    Things change.

Cobra Fly Z+ ProjectX Handcrafted 50LZ
    Cal Steelhead 3,5 RCH99firm
    Cleve Halo 19*hybrid s300
    Cleve TA3 4-Pw TTX100
    Cleve 53,57 s300
    Cal Tuttle

Comment

snaphooker235 and bl8d: Thank you both for this excellent tip on epoxy. Feel a bit foolish paying $8 for Gorilla from Amazon, but what can you do - you learn something every day

Comment

Originally posted by veryold View Post
        snaphooker235 and bl8d: Thank you both for this excellent tip on epoxy. Feel a bit foolish paying $8 for Gorilla from Amazon, but what can you do - you learn something every day
        we are never to old to learn something new lol

Comment

Originally posted by snaphooker235 View Post

we are never to old to learn something new lol
          except that at my age, even when you manage to learn something new, you forget it next day . Cheers !!!

Comment

Originally posted by veryold View Post
            except that at my age, even when you manage to learn something new, you forget it next day . Cheers !!!
            And I thought I was the only one that suffered that. I can remember every word to songs from the '60's, but last night's supper...... And I can replay every shot from a round of golf, so my "selective" memory definitely has its own priorities. Getting old is not for the young....lol.
            No good deed goes unpunished.
            A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

And I thought I was the only one that suffered that. I can remember every word to songs from the '60's, but last night's supper...... And I can replay every shot from a round of golf some memorable rounds and golf courses i played over years, so my "selective" memory definitely has its own priorities. Getting old is not for the young....lol.
              LOL, love your post
              I know i'm taking my own thread off topic here, but FWIW, as for your last sentence, my old Irish golfing buddy would have a little "harsher" favorite quote: "getting old is not for wimps". That was 30 years ago, when he was 80 and I was 50, and I had no clue why he was telling me that - NOW at 76, I definitely know

Comment

II feel you pain....lol.
                No good deed goes unpunished.
                A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

loving this thread

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,543   Posts: 1,815,020   Members: 47,104   Active Members: 171
                  Welcome to our newest member, kaze1234ify.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                  X