Collapse

Review Putter Fitting at Modern Golf

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review Putter Fitting at Modern Golf

Had an incredible experience at Modern Golf this past week taking advantage of the putter fitting promo they have running. I had the opportunity to try Quintic and then switched to the putting green to finish up. Quintic was pretty technical, a lot of data, I preferred the massive putting green so I could practice lag putts, long putts, and multiple short putts with break for all kinds of angles. I want to replicate on course conditions, hate the thought of a flat surface because so few putts I have on the course are flat.

Huge selection of putters from basically all the major brands, almost too many to try, but I only wanted a mallet so that helped. Have really struggled with putter this year and have cycled through Spider, Odyssey Strokelab 7, ER2 etc. Wanted to like a Phantom 7, but ended up Going with a PING putter (sweet price as well with trade in of stroke lab 7 and spider), with the major adjustment being length. I was at 34 inches, now I have it set at 32.5 inches and it just feels perfect. Last round out my playing partner commented on how natural the putter looked at address, lag putting was awesome... everything from 8 ft or less was automatic.

Jeff Swain, handled my fit. He was awesome

Sounds great! Could you imagine having the Quintic, and that putting green at your home.
    Jeff did the stamping on my irons and wedges. Terrific person.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rifleman View Post
      Sounds great! Could you imagine having the Quintic, and that putting green at your home.
      Jeff did the stamping on my irons and wedges. Terrific person.
      They mentioned a Wellput Big Tilt was coming for practice as well which I can't wait to see. Pretty awesome place to practice

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
      X