/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Where do you get customized Vokey wedges in Canada?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ontario
    replied
    Thanks everyone. Found a pro shop that will order for me.

Leave a comment:

• BorLorBao
    replied
    Originally posted by ontario View Post
    Looking for NS Pro shafts and midsize grips. Called golftown but they don't deal with any Nippon Pro shafts. Can anyone make a recommendation? The Vokey site will only ship to US addresses.
    You can get Nippons straight from Titleist. I've seen Custom Wedgeworks Vokey's at McMahon in the Dome.

Leave a comment:

• rulie
    replied
    This site is almost as good as Google in providing answers (but not as fast).

Leave a comment:

• ModernGolf
    replied
    Looking for NS Pro shafts and midsize grips. Called golftown but they don't deal with any Nippon Pro shafts. Can anyone make a recommendation? The Vokey site will only ship to US addresses.
    Modern Golf would be happy to help! We are a big Titleist partner in Canada and can also get you raw heads if interested. Send us an email at info@moderngolf.ca
    Last edited by ModernGolf; Nov 20, 2020, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ping1-a
    replied
    Call the Titleist National Fitting center at Eagle's Nest. Great people there! You can also order them from your golf club.

Leave a comment:

• TORAIDER
    replied
    The Vokey site will only ship to US addresses.
    I've used crossborder pickups for situations like these...

Leave a comment:

• rgk5
    replied
    TXG can get them for you.

Leave a comment:

• ontario
    started a topic Where do you get customized Vokey wedges in Canada?

Where do you get customized Vokey wedges in Canada?

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
X