/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Can’t get my driver spin and launch down!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lessons
    BAG SM C-130 S...
    WEAPONS...
    Mr driver
    3W TM M2
    HYB 20 TM AEROBURNER
    HYB 24 CALLAWAY RAZR HL
    4 Srixon u765 iron
    5-aw Callaway apex irons 2016

SW 55 TM ATV

PUTTER TM Spider Tour, Scotty np2

Comment

Originally posted by JitzKing View Post
      I am using a skytrak so I’m not sure how accurate the club speed is overall.
      I also use Skytrak. The only data you can trust is the ball data. ANY club data you see is purely calculated. You have to be pretty picky while setting up the skytrak too. Unit must be level, with the bottom of the skytrak unit (not the case) level with the hitting surface. also, aligning the skytrak is very important for start line. best way to adjust the alignment is to take ~10yd chips at the screen and adjust the unit until you know your shots are starting on the right line. This won't necessarily be parallel to your target line. look up gungho golf skytrak set up tips

Comment

I have the same issue. my swing is about 112 mph on average with an aggressive transition. Take what I say with a grain of salt as I have a 16 handicap and am not a golf professional.

I tried using a super stiff shaft. The hzrdus t1100 6.5 (basically the stiffest shaft there is). It did not reduce backspin for me and only increased side spin such that I was more likely to slice it (although it took hooks out of play). A stiffer shaft does not necessarily reduce spin - this is a myth. I would not spend money on a shaft without testing. This was tested here:
        https://pluggedingolf.com/does-shaft...ths-unplugged/

What seemed to help a bit was to strengthen my grip and try to hit more of a draw. This reduced side spin and improved carry. But it is still a work in progress. I am going to get lessons and do a driver fitting this season and see if I can find a combo that will help. I would recommend trying another fitting now that you know what your numbers are etc.

Comment

Try a Krank 4 degree non-conforming driver. Should be good.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X