Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Who’s open-club fitters

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who’s open-club fitters

    Who’s open ‘red zone’ now or starting Monday, sold both sets of irons and worried about missing the start of the season b/c of covid delays, fitting and order fulfillment!

    thx

  • #2
    Originally posted by kracker View Post
    Who’s open ‘red zone’ now or starting Monday, sold both sets of irons and worried about missing the start of the season b/c of covid delays, fitting and order fulfillment!

    thx
    McMahon Golf in our area is open, starting tomorrow.

    Comment


    • #3
      TXG and Modern Golf BUT, expect a long waiting list, backed up from the lockdown.
      King Cobra F9 10.5* , VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
      King Cobra F9 16.0*, UST Helium A Flex
      TXG Custom, T. Made SIM Max 7-wood, Accra 140 2.0 M2
      Sonartec MD Transition 23*, UST Irod A Flex
      TXG Custom, Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal "B" heads, 6-pw, 1* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2", Soft Stepped Once
      Mizuno S18 50/07, KBS Tour 110 R

      Ping Glide 1.0 ES 55*, Accra 90 wedge
      TXG Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth ES 58*, DG S300
      Ping Karsten TR Pal, 35"

      "Some day the courage of men may fail, but it will not be this day!"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rgk5 View Post
        TXG and Modern Golf BUT, expect a long waiting list, backed up from the lockdown.
        Isn't Modern Golf in Peel Region? I thought their stay at home order extended to March 8th.

        Comment


        • #5
          In Kitchener area there is John Wade at "Precision Clubs" who operates out of Kris McGowan's "Power Golf Performance" facility. Both are great guys
          WITB: Sun Mountain 4.5LS
          Titleist TS3 10.5 with Evenflow White 65

          Titleist TS2 16.5* with Evenflow White 75
          Titleist TS2 19* hybrid with Evenflow White 90

          Titleist TS2 23* hybrid with Accra FX300H
          Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-PW with Steelfiber i95cw
          Mizuno JPX-900F 50* with Steelfiber i110cw
          Cleveland RTX 54* & 58* Mid with Steelfiber i110cw
          Seemore Platinum M7 Tour with SS Flatso 3.0
          Set #2: MP-18 MMC 5-PW with Steelfiber i110cw
          Set #3: MP-4 5-PW with Steelfiber i110cw
          *** 2021 is The Year Of The Blade ! ***

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by twooffthetee View Post

            Isn't Modern Golf in Peel Region? I thought their stay at home order extended to March 8th.
            They have other locations. Check their website.
            King Cobra F9 10.5* , VA Composites Raijin 44 F2
            King Cobra F9 16.0*, UST Helium A Flex
            TXG Custom, T. Made SIM Max 7-wood, Accra 140 2.0 M2
            Sonartec MD Transition 23*, UST Irod A Flex
            TXG Custom, Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal "B" heads, 6-pw, 1* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2", Soft Stepped Once
            Mizuno S18 50/07, KBS Tour 110 R

            Ping Glide 1.0 ES 55*, Accra 90 wedge
            TXG Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth ES 58*, DG S300
            Ping Karsten TR Pal, 35"

            "Some day the courage of men may fail, but it will not be this day!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Our Modern Golf Oakville location will begin vender fit days this week with PXG. We are anticipating an opening of our Vaughan location April 15th. Mississauga hopefully March 9th assuming the world is in a safer spot with Covid.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kracker View Post
                Who’s open ‘red zone’ now or starting Monday, sold both sets of irons and worried about missing the start of the season b/c of covid delays, fitting and order fulfillment!

                thx
                Was in GT this morning ordering a fill in iron and wedge. Good thing I’m a lefty, because the right handed G710 irons have a 10 week back order!

                I hope you get your fitting in and built without too long of a wait

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by twooffthetee View Post

                  Isn't Modern Golf in Peel Region? I thought their stay at home order extended to March 8th.
                  Yea, and I thought TXG was in Toronto?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Anyone gone through a full bag fitting with Modern Golf? How do they compare to TXG or the fittings at Golf Town?

                    Anyone know when fittings will actually be possible again once they work through all the cancelled appointments?
                    TaylorMade SIM Max D (10.5*) / UST Mamiya Helium 5F4
                    TaylorMade SIM Max D (16*) / UST Mamiya Helium 5F4 FW
                    Srixon Z U85 (20*) / UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
                    TaylorMade P770 (4-PW) / Project X Rifle 6.0
                    Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50-54-58) / Dynamic Gold Spinner
                    TaylorMade SOTO Tour Preferred (36")

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BallerNate View Post
                      Anyone gone through a full bag fitting with Modern Golf? How do they compare to TXG or the fittings at Golf Town?

                      Anyone know when fittings will actually be possible again once they work through all the cancelled appointments?
                      We have all stock options from GT at GT pricing, as well as every custom option as well. We also waive the fit fee with purchase over $500. We have a fantastic trade-in program as well if your looking to upgrade and get some credit for your old clubs. Our new Vaughan store is scheduled to open mid April. Reach out to info@moderngolf.ca and we can get you on an early east list for Vaughan if thats the best location for you.

                      If you know what you want in advance, we have vendor fit days at our Oakville shop happening all month in March. Great value at $49.99 or free with purchase.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ModernGolf View Post

                        We have all stock options from GT at GT pricing, as well as every custom option as well. We also waive the fit fee with purchase over $500. We have a fantastic trade-in program as well if your looking to upgrade and get some credit for your old clubs. Our new Vaughan store is scheduled to open mid April. Reach out to info@moderngolf.ca and we can get you on an early east list for Vaughan if thats the best location for you.

                        If you know what you want in advance, we have vendor fit days at our Oakville shop happening all month in March. Great value at $49.99 or free with purchase.
                        Ok excellent, thanks for the info! Yeah, Vaughan is closer for me so I’ll reach out the them...thanks!
                        TaylorMade SIM Max D (10.5*) / UST Mamiya Helium 5F4
                        TaylorMade SIM Max D (16*) / UST Mamiya Helium 5F4 FW
                        Srixon Z U85 (20*) / UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
                        TaylorMade P770 (4-PW) / Project X Rifle 6.0
                        Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50-54-58) / Dynamic Gold Spinner
                        TaylorMade SOTO Tour Preferred (36")

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BallerNate View Post

                          Ok excellent, thanks for the info! Yeah, Vaughan is closer for me so I’ll reach out the them...thanks!
                          Great stuff, we'll likely have an announcement the next couple days on our open date in Vaughan, assuming the economy is open and everything is in a safer spot with Covid. Looking forward to having you in!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ping is opening next week

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I stopped in at Ollie golf yesterday,he is building me a new driver ,he is open and busy lol.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Latest TGN Reviews


                              Collapse

                              Today's Birthdays


                              Collapse

                              PGA Leaderboard


                              Working...
                              X