Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Modern Golf not doing club adjustments - other options??

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Golf not doing club adjustments - other options??

MG told me they arent doing club adjustments while in grey zone. Given that golf season is hopefully around corner and we may be in grey zone for a while longer, are there any other options around other than golf town?

​​​​​​Thanks.

Originally posted by Nemo Dat View Post
    MG told me they arent doing club adjustments while in grey zone. Given that golf season is hopefully around corner and we may be in grey zone for a while longer, are there any other options around other than golf town?

​​​​​​Thanks.
    Would love an answer to this! TXG wait list is crazy right now, and would love to have loft and lie adjusted before season starts

Comment

Just an FYI. I dropped off my Ping G400 irons last week at GT. Needed to cut shafts down to standard length (no extra charge with new grips), change grips and adjust back to full Ping Black Dot specs. Left them on Wednesday and had them back on Monday. Everything done as requested and at a 40% grip discount. For me - great service.
      No good deed goes unpunished.
      A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

​​​​​​Thanks.
        What do you need done?

Comment

Originally posted by SwingingSticks View Post

What do you need done?
          Loft/lie check and then re-adjust if they're off.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            Just an FYI. I dropped off my Ping G400 irons last week at GT. Needed to cut shafts down to standard length (no extra charge with new grips), change grips and adjust back to full Ping Black Dot specs. Left them on Wednesday and had them back on Monday. Everything done as requested and at a 40% grip discount. For me - great service.
            Good to know, I recently picked up a set of G400’s and they are black but I think I will need them bumped to blue.

Do you think they sent them back to Ping or did they adjust them on-site?
            I have heard Pings aren’t the easiest to adjust.
            Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
            Ping G25 4W 16.5*
            Ping G400 7H 20.5*
            Ping G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
            Ping G400 5 - UW
            Ping Glide 3.0 54/14
            Ping Glide 3.0 58/10
            SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
            Ping Anser TR 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Good to know, I recently picked up a set of G400’s and they are black but I think I will need them bumped to blue.

Do you think they sent them back to Ping or did they adjust them on-site?
              I have heard Pings aren’t the easiest to adjust.
              Done at GT. BUT Ping in Oakville also does this. Very easy to deal with. I have used them multiple times and would have again, but no charge shaft adjustment and 40% off on grips made GT the choice. Plus the store is 5 minutes away.
              No good deed goes unpunished.
              A birdie is usually followed by

Comment

Loft/lie check and then re-adjust if they're off.
                Bring them to me this weekend. Drop them off, go grab a coffee, and they'll be done by the time you get back lol. PM me and I'll set you up.

Comment

Bring them to me this weekend. Drop them off, go grab a coffee, and they'll be done by the time you get back lol. PM me and I'll set you up.
                  Class Act right here ladies and gents Good stuff Alex!

Comment

Originally posted by xXgunnrXx View Post

Class Act right here ladies and gents Good stuff Alex!
                    Are you in North Bay yet Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

Done at GT. BUT Ping in Oakville also does this. Very easy to deal with. I have used them multiple times and would have again, but no charge shaft adjustment and 40% off on grips made GT the choice. Plus the store is 5 minutes away.
                      I had contacted Ping, currently they want customers to go through a retailer and not bring clubs directly to their head office.
                      Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                      Ping G25 4W 16.5*
                      Ping G400 7H 20.5*
                      Ping G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
                      Ping G400 5 - UW
                      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14
                      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10
                      SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
                      Ping Anser TR 1966

Comment

McMahon Golf. I got my grips and lies back in 2 days even though they told me a week haha. Can't go wrong.

Comment

Are you in North Bay yet Chris?
                          Was supposed to be but because of the “pandemic”, got pushed back until the end of the month. Still in town for now

Comment

Originally posted by BorLorBao View Post
                            McMahon Golf. I got my grips and lies back in 2 days even though they told me a week haha. Can't go wrong.
                            Even Gord and Marcus are slammed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                              I had contacted Ping, currently they want customers to go through a retailer and not bring clubs directly to their head office.
                              According to a bud who was looking to get a set adjusted while his new set is built, Their backlog is enormous as well.
                              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X