Clear All

How long should I expect for a full bag fit ? Have one booked next Friday

Comment

Originally posted by talbotd View Post
      Mine was 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by talbotd View Post
        I just had my full bag fitting yesterday and as SubbyYorkies said, it was 3 hours. That time may be cut down if you have parts of your bag that you don't want to change out or get fit for.

I highly, highly recommend making sure you have lots of water and a snack as it is quite a long time hitting balls. My fitter, Jeff (who was awesome and would highly recommend to anyone) noticed that I was starting to get a little fatigued and suggested we move over to the putter to give myself a bit of break from hitting full shots. It definitely helped as when we got back to full swings I felt more refreshed than had we continued with full swings.

Enjoy your fitting!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerFade27 View Post
          I have a full bag fitting at Modern at the end of the month so thanks for the write up. Nice that they were able to do a fix on your current gear as opposed to pushing you into a purchase. Did they mention anything about certain brands of clubs/shafts having longer lead times?
          I know custom Taylormade irons are going to take a while. My buddy got fitted at Taylormade and he won't be getting some of the clubs until July 2021.
          My Mixed Bag:
          Driver:
          Ping G410 Plus
          Woods: Cobra Speedzone 3 Wood
          Hybrid: Ping G425 3 Hybrid
          Irons: Mizuno Pro 245 KBS Tour 120S
          Wedges: Ping Glide4 50.12, Ping Glide4 54.12, Mackdaddy 58.10
          Putter: Ping Prime Tyne 4
          Ball: TM TP5

Comment

Hoping to get fit for any of the clubs I hope I have won in the contest.
            Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Had a great session with Justin at Modern yesterday. Got fit for the new Apex Pro irons. Should take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive

Comment

If the clubs you order are sent right to your house, do you get a tracking number?

I did the Ping fitting day 4 weeks ago and haven’t heard a thing since.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfJ View Post
                  If the clubs you order are sent right to your house, do you get a tracking number?

I did the Ping fitting day 4 weeks ago and haven’t heard a thing since.
                  What did you order?

Comment

Originally posted by westbeach View Post

What did you order?
                    G425 irons. Nothing exotic.

Comment

G425 irons. Nothing exotic.
                      The order-to-delivery cycle was 10 weeks as of two weeks ago as posted by someone here.
                      In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                      Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
                      TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                      PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                      TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                      Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                      TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

The order-to-delivery cycle was 10 weeks as of two weeks ago as posted by someone here.
                        That is a shame if true. I flat out asked the expected delivery dates before ordering as I heard that the I210 were going to take 10 weeks. I was told the G425 were in the 3-4 week range.

I wouldn't have bought the clubs if I needed to wait 10 weeks. I would have waited until the season was over.

Comment

That is a shame if true. I flat out asked the expected delivery dates before ordering as I heard that the I210 were going to take 10 weeks. I was told the G425 were in the 3-4 week range.

I wouldn't have bought the clubs if I needed to wait 10 weeks. I would have waited until the season was over.
                          I could be wrong on the model. Call Ping in Oakville. They will be straight with you.
                          In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                          Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
                          TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                          PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                          TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                          Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                          TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

GolfJ was your fitting with us? If so, please send a DM here. PING G410 irons are a 10 week cycle. 425 irons are not.

Comment

Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

G410 irons are 10 weeks. I500 irons are now sold out. All older models like 410 are a full production run from PING at this point.

Comment

[QUOTE=westbeach;n3340444]All thing related to golf will be back-ordered. Some shafts are back ordered until middle of summer. Some grips until June. Mizuno will be an issue from what I've heard from industry insiders. They're only starting to build orders placed early February. [/QUOTE

Custom Mizuno STZ driver, woods and shafts ordered Feb 1st arrived at my doorstep March 23rd...

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X